Personal reasons

Dear community, friends and family:
I am sad to inform you that, due to very bad medical conditions I wont ve able to keep active as before, if ever can be online. I am through a new experment treatment to try test if I can be cured of colon tumor that looks bad as cancer in first levels.
Pray for me and wish me luck.
I will try to keep up till its no way to handel.
Yours,
Jedon

74 Likes

@Jedon I’m so sorry to hear you’re going through that.

You’ll be in my thoughts even more than usual. If I or the community can do anything to help or be of support, please don’t hesitate to ask — truly.

If you ever want or need to get in touch with me, tag me anywhere on the Forum and I can private message you.

I hope treatment proves effective, and that you are able to have time for important things in your life in the meantime. :heart:

25 Likes

I’m so very sorry to hear that jedon. You will be in my prayers and I hope you are able to find comfort in knowing many are praying for you.

12 Likes

@Jedon, it’s sad to hear about your condition, but on the bright side, hopefully it was detected very early and praying for your recovery. Take care.

15 Likes

You’ll definitely be close in my thoughts. My father underwent cancer treatment last year, and has been in remission. I really hope the same happens for you. You’re a good friend and a valuable member of the community, and I know we’ll all be looking forward anxiously to your recovery.

17 Likes

@Jedon,

You are such a great community member and E&P family. I am sorry about your news. My thoughts are with you in this time of uncertainty. I appreciate all of the activity you have had here. Please keep us all posted as best you can. You are a true treasure!

With love,
Roxanne (and the rest of the E&P family!)

19 Likes

Sorry to hear @Jedon… Wish you all the best!

11 Likes

Anyone that has spent time here on the forums knows you for your caring and thoughtful nature, and sense of humor. I know everyone is sending out prayers, blessings, and positive energy for you!

Stay strong! And when you can’t…reach out so that others can lend you their strength…:heart::fist:

20 Likes

Please try to stay in touch and let us know how you’re doing. Lots of positive energy being thrown your way!

15 Likes

Dear jedon good good luck

12 Likes

I have admired your positive attitude and input into this forum since I joined, people like yourself are rare and if your attitude can help your recovery then you should do OK. I will pray for you as soon as I am done posting this because I believe there is something bigger and that something bigger cares for you! Best of luck and stay strong .

19 Likes

This is really a sad news. A big hug jedon, take care of yourself. We hope to see you soon back with us and healty.

15 Likes

I just want to add onto my earlier comment an echo of what @LadyAnesthesia said.

I said this elsewhere in the moderator chat:

I am deeply saddened by this. I think anyone who spends time on the Forum has seen @Jedon be a thoughtful and supportive contributor in the community.

@Jedon, I truly value your presence and contributions in the community. You’ve made a positive difference here.

And for me personally, our shared time and interactions on the Forum have been meaningful to me and important in my life. I greatly appreciate your attitude and humor, and am honored to consider you a friend.

23 Likes

Thank you guys really means alot to me
God bless you all.

25 Likes

:unamused: un enorme in bocca al lupo per la tua battaglia!
(a huge good luck for you battle!)

11 Likes

Dear Jedon, this is such heart breaking news.

But I trust that you will take your signature positivity and determination into this new battle.

Keep us updated, if you’re able to, we’re all praying for a speedy recovery.
JB

21 Likes

Jedon… Im here for u if u ever need to talk or vent or anything im praying for u as well. Im very sorry for what u are going through. Through this game i have met an entire e&p family who would have ever thought or predicted the most meaningful (and sometimes silly relationships) would be the outcome or built upon an app we took a chance on and also for some spent tooo much in gems and became addicted lol. Me reading your comment the connection and how i can relate is another example of fate. You will come out stronger from this i know it. God bless you amd good luck.

15 Likes

Wishing you all the very best, @Jedon!
Fight the illness the way you fight your alliance wars!

15 Likes

Lot’s of love and light for you…big hug

15 Likes

Best of luck Jedon, hope you get well soon.

12 Likes