Personal reasons

It’s been awhile since I’ve reached out here, but I want you to know that I’ve never forgotten about you and you’re beautifully kind heart @Jedon :heart:

Your presence here has reverberated within this community so deep, that although you may not post much anymore, we still feel you [here] with us here - spreading the love and compassion around far and wide. Just the other day someone resurrected a thread with a post [of yours] almost two years old, and it brought me back :slightly_smiling_face: But even still, it’s just not quite the same without you [actually] here…

You’ve been in my thoughts consistently for some time now - just about anytime I enter this forum - and I just have to hope that things are looking up for you, my friend. I may not reach out very often, but know I will never forget about you. Not ever. & I don’t doubt that most - if not all- here, including some that may not post much either, feel the same. That’s how truly amazing, and loved, you are. & I just don’t want you ever forgetting that.

:heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

& Please, whenever you get the chance, send us all an update. Even if it’s just to be bad news, or no news, I’d rather hear something than nothing… I’d even settle for one emoji, or a single photo, just to know you’re okay. I understand you may not have phone access very often - living in the monastary - so it may be a waiting game [regardless], but I’m willing to wait patiently for whenever that day comes… After all, we are on a forum dedicated to E&P, where the P stands for patience :wink:

Anyway, I hope you’re doing well, I really do. Please take care of yourself, @Jedon :purple_heart:

17 Likes

Well said @RandaPandah♥️

5 Likes

Is there any news of @Jedon from anyone?

4 Likes

Has anyone heard from @Jedon?

4 Likes

Not that i know of

But if i or anyone from Crew- hears anything, you guys will be first to know

@Bzzinator ^^

6 Likes

Thanks, @Rigs

4 Likes

I think the only thing that could be done is to find an Egyptian speaking friend, Google likely monasteries based on Jedon’s description (I think there are three of them) and try to send an email

6 Likes

We will just need to wait patiently for good news.

Stay safe and isolated, and good health @Jedon.

11 Likes

I remember @Jedon when you said once that most of the forum probably thought you had died, but you were alive. I hope it is the same this time.

15 Likes

Still thinking of you from time to time hoping you’re doing well, at least as well as possible. :hugs:

10 Likes

I fear worst case…don’t think anyone has good news for us?

6 Likes

Unfortunately everyone I still have not heard anything from him. Its been really hard for me to accept reality. I still send a text message to him waiting for a response.

We had a special arrangement between us in the event things got worse. His Mom was to text me the message he already made with his message for me to put in Forum.

He really loved you all and your encouraging words helped him. His wisdom of the game and willingness to share and help players is deeply missed.

I remember him telling me the gifts sent to him from EnP touched him deeply. It was really unfortunate he could not retrieve them.

Jedon touched so many of your lives. As his leader. I still miss his wakeup calls for war and his strategic ideas at Crew Rogues. He never got the time zones between us lol.

Thank you everyone for your caring.

16 Likes

They were going to kick him out of the monastery that he was sent to unless he converted to that religion. That was the last I recall him telling me.

4 Likes

Jedon was thought dead once before. If he didn’t die then it was because the Kord had work for him yet to do. If hope he is alive, but if not i am glad he is free from the pain of the flesh, and in peace.

11 Likes

Amen, wise one.

20+ prayers for Jedon

4 Likes

I’m not remotely religious and as such, for me, he only lives lives in peoples memories (I never met him). That’s a marvellous thing to have made an impact and I’d like to think he was okay with that but he just wasn’t ready to go on ahead.

7 Likes

A year passes, Xmas is here…
Wherever you are are, I know you’re smilling at/upon your e&p friends,

12 Likes

Thank you Boolz…I still remember meeting him in his first Christmas with us…the memories will live on and what he has taught all his E&P friends no matter what life struggles we all have.

11 Likes

Still thinking of You @Jedon.

Where ever your soul is roaming these days I hope there is rest and peace there with You.

:heart:

11 Likes

Happy New Year Jedon and I hope and pray that wherever you are you are at peace.

11 Likes