Over 800€ invested in the game. And do not get a month's hero

Just yesterday one of my team mates did two draws and both times she got Zeline as a bonus. I did three and got only 3* and no Zeline. I don‘t think it was anything but luck. :wink:

1 Like

You couldnt possibly get Natalya and Zeline anyway… they are heroes of the month so only Natalya was avaliable, just as you got 2 of her.

You’re very lucky indeed! :dizzy_face:
I have yet to spent in this game and i feel like i’ll have to wait years to have your same number of 5 :star: heroes!

So what reason do you have for suggesting that SG’s ethics are “looking bad”?

You were so eager to defend SG that you missed this part: “I’ll reserve my final judgement until Alliance Wars is final”. This is not the place to talk about that. Oh, and you also missed “from my point of view” – that also meant something.

1 Like

I’m not asking you to submit your final judgment, but I am asking about your point of view, which you have chosen to express here. Specifically, I am asking why you have expressed the view that SG’s ethics are “looking bad”. That seems pretty uncalled for and my suspicion is that you probably don’t have much to justify it.

This is a fine place to come and express opinions, but when those opinions call into question someone’s ethics then you might want to make sure that they’re justified, and perhaps keep them to yourself until you’re prepared to make your case.

1 Like

To call out on someone ethics without solid proof and only base on mere speculation is very bad sir, very very bad. Because there will always be gullible people who read this will take the words as it is, which is a very definition of slander. Call me SG bounty kisser all you want but I’m gonna step in for this one. I usually stay away for heated topics because it give me headache but i can’t let this one slide.

1 Like

Well @koko then let me explain it like this: SG could make this game more pleasant for the huge majority without making it less pleasant for pretty much anybody. It would result in decreased profits for them. They, of course, don’t have to do this.

However, they could also do it less pleasant for the vast majority and increase their profits (however surprising this may seem to some). That’s the direction Alliance Wars seemed to be going (and no, we’re not going into specifics here), but it’s not the only method at their disposal. I am allowed to think what I want about SG (I hope). Even if I said “I think they’re greedy ********” it would still be my personal opinion and not slander.

1 Like

Nothing related to ethics here, so I’m pleased to suppose that you’re retracting your previous nonsensical allegation.

I agree pretty much what you said, heck, I agreed or tolerated for most complains here. But personal opinions/complains and accusation/slandering have a fine line. and I think you have crossed it with that ethics comment. I am like most players also got frustrated with the game but well, thats how the game was design.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity and since this thread derailed a lot, can someone be “greedy ********” and have good ethics?
I’m asking because English is a foreign language for me and I didn’t anticipate the word “ethics” would make people go nuts. :slight_smile:

I will go nuts because in my line of work, bad ethics will cost you life.

Sure they can.
20 chars

1 Like

Yes, of course they can. Questioning someone’s ethics might be a little more serious than you think.

Dears, I have learned that the OP has left the game and dissolved his alliance.

So, to my mind, there is not much use in … uhm … having divided opinions in that person’s thread.

Whether OP is still around or not has no bearing on the value of the conversation. However, I agree that it has run it’s course.

2 Likes

I remember one person’s logical argument to me about questioning SG’s ethics during a rough patch I had early on:

“If you really believe that SG is somehow cheating you, why continue to play?”

Obviously, by my actions (still here), I believe they are above-board.

Hope this helps someone. :wink:

4 Likes

To prove it! Ha. Just kidding.

One on topic question: What are the chances for HotMs?

Ooo good question!

Has anyone ever run the numbers? :thinking:

A post was split to a new topic: Help! Error?