Over 800€ invested in the game. And do not get a month's hero

How come you pulled Panther mate? Panther is a event Hero. This is not possible.

He never say how or when he spend, nor that he spend all at the same time.
He just say that he “invest 800€ in the game and don’t get a single HotM”.

Why you all are so shocked by Panther?
In that 800€, he do some event summons, thats it.

4 Likes

I was just queries mate and you are not one moaning,are you? The question was for the guys who created this post,why you so eager to answer it. I didn’t ask you,did i?

You know this is a forum and other may post their comments, do you?

I guess you are not so friendly on who points out your mistakes, sorry.
Let me fix it.

Panther, how is that possible?!

2 Likes

Mistake? I beg you pardon. And I know this is a forums…trying to be smart,are we? You trying to make other people look fool mate. We all know Panther was a event Hero. He created this post yesterday so I thought perhaps he might have spent those money recently and the heros he showed us made me wonder and i was just simply asking him,alright.

Exactly, you thought but he never said it.
You assumed something on your own, and i was pointing out exactly this.

I know i’m being rude to say my opinion while you say yours.
Sorry, here’s some bacon :bacon:

All those heroes are great, except Richard is a bit weak… But yeah, 5* heroes will cost about 100€ each, until you get camp to 20.

Buy yeah the game is way overpriced.

1 Like

Yes, I agree I was assuming. I wanted to clear my confusion by asking him directly coz he is one who put me this situation in a first place. All good mate. Bacon is tasty. You are a damn good cook, I give you that.

So this thread has taught me this game is way way overpriced and that if I debate someone I might get some bacon…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmmm… bacon.

1 Like

Back to topic. Play nice y’all… :wink:

In the past month I’ve spent nearly $1400 only to receive 6 × 5 star to include only 2 Natalya and 0 Zeline. I am officially done. $10,000 into this game to be ignored and alienated. Several other above average spenders have noticed the same issues. It would seem the Devs have changed the “randomness” of draws since the switch to Zendesk support and you now only get canned responses. Way to ruin the game and alienate your players.

4 Likes

We have no indication that the randomness of draws has changed in any way.

1 Like

Multiple people complaining is an indication… people were complaining in the Knights of the Round event also, and at least some seemed to know what they’re talking about.
SG can change the odds slightly everytime they want. Even without updating the app.
And even only for some players. :scream:

2 Likes

This is very possible, cause the alliance research function also changed without new released versions.

Not sure about this. Is it a joke?

Guarantee at least one epic hero when summoning ten look It xdx

1 Like

I have spent about 120 Euro on the game. I guess I am lucky af. :slight_smile:

I don’t think multiple players complaining is a very good indication. People go on a runs of luck. When it’s good luck, they assume everything is working the way it should be - that things are ‘normal’. They don’t complain. When it’s bad luck, they assume that something has changed or is not working properly. They look for a reason for their change in luck, and usually attribute it to something the devs have done. They get together to do this, and reinforce each other’s suspicions.

This is not to say that the devs have never changed the pull odds, just that people complaining is never a good indication that there has been a change. We’d need more evidence than that.

2 Likes

Nope. But just to be clear, I said they could easily do it. I don’t know if they’ve ever done it.

@Brobb softened it from “no indication” to “not a good indication”. Okay…

In the end, it depends on what each of us thinks about SG’s ethics. I’ll reserve my final judgement until Alliance Wars is final, but so far it’s looking bad from my point of view.

2 Likes

My softening was sloppy writing on my part. Given what we know of behavioural psychology, I think ‘no indication’ stands pretty well.

I have to call foul on the suggestion that SG’s ethics are ‘looking bad’. There’s no reason at all to think that.

3 Likes