Online/Offline (Green Light) Indicator for players

Hi Girlyrugby,

unfortunately people do not check if this proposal is already made. So the votes are made to several topic instead of one and gain less votes as together. Maybe you can get connected to one of the others? Here are the topics I just found quickly.

Thanks!

Heidi A. Thomas

No prob heidi. Always sad when i see that good ideas disappear in mass topics :wink: good luck

Hmm. Heidi A. Thomas. Will we see in a german topic again maybe?

Lol, I have German heritage but Iā€™m from the US. My great grandfather was Bolivian and my great grandmother was from India. Iā€™m a mix mash of happiness :joy:

Heidi A. Thomas

Sounds like a wonderful mash to me Heidi! We will meet i the Forum for sure :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Please add a tab in alliances with a list of members currently online + their current placement/points in events or raid tournaments! Thanks!

When war is on, on the battlefield we can see who is online very easily with the red/green lights. I really feel this would be a useful permanent feature to the alliance list. The use of the little red or green light next to their name would be amazing, especially if youā€™re waiting to catch a certain member or leader. Thanks

1 Like

Please remember to search :mag: before posting a new topic :+1:

1 Like

Yes we want also to see who is online or offlineā€¦ please add this featureā€¦

1 Like

There should be a green ā€œonlineā€ indicator on alliance member list, similar to the war field online dot. Perhaps beside cup count.

I agree with the suggestion ā€¦ important improvement.

I just canā€™t believe that such a small request that would benefit players and has no game changing elements to it has taken SG so long to implement.

Itā€™s gets annoying chatting to players who left because they donā€™t know if your responding to them or not because they think your not online anymore.

I mean itā€™s done in the alliance wars why not the main accounts and chat rooms.

3 Likes

Seems like a no brainer.

Only thing missing is getting SG to actually implement something that the players want, but would not generate any additional income.

During a war you can look at the battlefield screen and see which of your alliance mates are online by a green or a red dot next to their name.

I would love that same feature on our general alliance MEMBERS section. Just a little green or red dot.

(Apologies if this up has been discussed before, or if it somehow exists and Iā€™m not aware of it. Been playing for a year and I havenā€™t noticed it, if it is a thing.)

Thanks!

You can always check by going through your list of members, if you didnā€™t want to give a shout out in gamechat?

1 Like

I agree that this feature would be useful. Too cumbersome looking through Alliance list!

Itā€™d also be nice if there was a private messaging system to go along with that

Thanks for merging my (totally unoriginal) thread! Such a huge community of course itā€™s been discussed before.

Would be a simple (surely?) and v handy little improvement.

You can of course click through your alliance mates one at a time to see if theyā€™re online, butā€¦ time is money! Or rather, laziness is real.

1 Like

We need this as soon as possible!