October 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Dynasty Of Dunes, Tavern Of Legends, Challenge Festival 1, Contest Of Elements, Underwild, Covenant Of Champions, Atlantis, Masquerade, and Clash Of Knights)

Thank you. My mistake, but will get that updated shortly. I had hero mastery from taverns in my mind apparently when doing the QRef.

4 Likes

Quick Reference updated with corrected Contest Of Elements summary.

14 Likes

nice! this is realy usefull, hope you are willing to do next month aswell

1 Like

Do we have estimates on what’s coming up for Nov?

I think after v52 is released @Elioty33 will be sharing his ahem “guesses” on featured heroes for Nov

3 Likes

The usual stuff + the second Covenant quest + the new Mighty pets challenge event and Black Friday as announced by the Fall 2022 Sneak Peek (plus the season one family and superior talents but these aren’t events).
As @ProfessorPenguin said, I will share a more detailed calendar closer to the end of the month.

12 Likes

Thanks @Elioty33 All my chips on Mighty Pets! … I won’t pull Black Friday since last one gave me 4 x Wolfgangs :frowning:

2 Likes

Thx, and pls do not forget to recheck whether we will get new 4 star costumes for the Costume Chamber this month once V52 is released.

Thx :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, don’t worry, I check the featured heroes and the new released ones (even if not featured upon their release; including costumes) :+1:

7 Likes

Hi again, @PlayForFun. What’s the current cadence for challenge events? We only have Challenge Festival 1, Festival 2, and Gargoyles now, I believe? Will it be that order from now on?

Actually, for November’s calendar, can you update the cadence you did in a previous calendar announcement indicating which events occur in which frequency, in which order? Thanks. :pray:

We have the Pets event added.

2 Likes

My guess: CF1, Pets, CF2, Gargoyles

7 Likes

isnt the pets one anounced as next in v52 notes?

aahh, right, you were counting with last one, cf1, sorry, didnt have coffee yet

1 Like

Any idea what time the different Quests are usually scheduled to start?
In particular, the Omega Quest that should come today?
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

There is no set time other than one quest starts when the last one ends. It’s possible that’s ~8 hours form now, ~14 hours from now, or at a future date based on the RNG of these quests.
Dates aren’t guaranteed.

2 Likes

More to this, we are not sure that Omega will be today at all - it may be scheduled not to overlap with challenge events and in this case it will come on Monday.

1 Like

Hoping it comes today

My biggest curiosity and hope for v52 is that the masquerade includes the 4* heroes :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

This event is not technically a challenge event as it is part of the tower rotation. It is just built like a challenge.