October 2021 TENTATIVE CALENDAR (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Tavern of Legends, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4 Voyagers Of The Underwild, Mythic Titan, and Ninja Tower, Starfall Circus, Slayers of Fell Shadows, Return To Morlovia)

NT next month. New n improved version now in beta (V43). 75 levels. 25 normal. 50 impossible. 50 free energy. Buy the remaining 25 energy with 250 gems.

It’s CoK this month. Now ongoing.

Updated calendars were reissued. You can join Goat public rooms. Or try to have Goatbot//MomBot added to your alliance off-game chat (works with Line only)

SGG has indicated that they WILL TRY to issue the “official” game calendar. No indicator as to when this will happen.

Till it actually happens, please thank the VOLUNTEER Calendar creators for their time n effort, at least this month. They have had to revise their calendars twice this month.

(Not chiding you yah; need your support to keep those volunteer calendars rolling out each month). Not holding my breath for SGG to take action in their “promised QoL”.

7 Likes

Some posts above Petri mentioned that Small Giants is not releasing and not planning to release such calendar.

1 Like

I think some may have been revised up to 4 times. :scream:

Edit: I guess 4 versions would actually be 3 revisions. Anyway, a very frustrating month for our content creators.

3 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you for all the revisions you do, you do a great service to our community. I’m especially grateful you create a black and white calendar for myself and other alliance members who are red & green colorblind. We used to have to always ask others what certain things said and the text was impossible to read. You gave us some independence in our own games, you have my gratitude.

9 Likes

So what are the opening odds for the new event that will usurp the Tavern of Legends event this week? Or will we finally have some stability in the calendar?

Remember, we had Wonderland scheduled, but that got dumped in favor of Starfall. And we had the Ninja Tower dismantled and the Clash of Knights arose in its place.

It’s ToL confirmed. 3 new HOTM costumes: Seshat GM n Alberich

SGG announced.

2 Likes

Did SGG announce the costumes specifically? Thought it was GM, Seshat and Alberich (the last three we saw in beta as the three featured for the event portal).

1 Like

These 3 costumes will be available in this week’s Legends portal.

3 Likes

Oops. My bad. I will edit my post. No idea why those 3 stuck in my head. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey everyone, first of all, thanks for going through all the effort of creating these calendars.

Second, is there any way I could find out which heroes will be featured during the Atlantis next month? I couldn’t find any Intel one way or the other here.

Much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think next month is Bertila, Vela, Tarlak and Mitsuko.

You can find it here in the OP:

4 Likes

Brilliant, thank you!

1 Like

Thank you, I already have Grimble, Reuben maxed and Inari, so decide to keep my coins. Good to hear it’s Tarlak next month as I’m still chasing him.

1 Like

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but was it confirmed by the staff?

I know it was in the portal in beta, but… When we beta tested Valhalla Forever we had Lord Loki, Odin and Ratatoskr featured but when the event hit live game a totally different set of heroes was featured in it.

1 Like

Yes, this is official information

2 Likes

As you‘re usually very good informed: do you know (or is there a thread here with infos) how the costumes will be added?

You pull, you get the hero and the costume like at newer costume events or Morlovia?

or

You pull, you get the hero and a - to be defined - chance for the costum like a bonus pull (HOTM-style)?

Or something else?

Would be cool if someone could enlighten me :joy:

If you pull the hero of the month with available costume from Legends portal, then you get the costume too from the portal.

Right now only the above 3 HotMs will have costume.
Later they will be available for more HoTMs.

So it is NOT like Hero Academy 10.

The costume is guaranteed.

4 Likes

Thanks a bunch PFF! :+1:

1 Like

Looks like Tavern is tomorrow?

Yes, it will start tomorrow based on Staff’s announcement: