October 2020 Balance Update - Discussion

Because it was never the issue

The issues here itā€™s in this that they make the mistake and we the players have to pay for this, and not once or twice.

1 Like

Is the same everytimeā€¦ you have some make believe payment. You have some worthless, useless something or otherā€¦
Meanwhile:

And months laterā€¦ value will still exist for obvious reasonsā€¦

Glad SG picked a good reason!
This:

Instead of git gud. And worthless, useless something or others which have never been true

most people have same defence team in raids and war and yes it is/was dull and repetitve was a nerf necessary to fix this - no. how do you get a variety in defences so no one character dominates 90% of teams. simple answer was more defence teams. war - one defence team and yet 6 attack teams - raids one defence team but i can use
a variety of characters to choose from.
war - defence teams could die and when respawn is due a scond defence team respawns and then a 3rd etc. this would make people think less about 5 characters but about all their rosters adds interest and strategy.
war - a rotating tank colour every week it is ruled that a different colour is in tank position rotating between the 5 colours.
raids again could rotate between 5 teams - if your team gets beaten next one would appear and then next until it is back to first - adds diversity
I understand that some may not like these ideas, but diversity in defence teams means more defence teams and then no nerfs that annoy people who have spent money on a character with set stats who then feel conned.

2 Likes

Git Gudā€¦ ez 2 forget this tireless joke

Buff 300 heroes.

Remake the game.

Orā€¦
Just fix the problemā€¦

Remaking the game and forcing tournament rules on everyone and everything will also have new problems

Meanwhile. There are Telly owners that are doing just fine!
Look at the link above. And start paying attention to actual value!

So, for you itā€™s fine, that they state in the change log, that they gonna nerf both heroā€™s, until they arenā€™t used anymore?
And thatā€™s all without compensation of their customers.

It would be easier then, to delete those heroā€™s and give us the Ascension items and so on back and let us choose a hero of the month, of our choiceā€¦
But I guess you canā€™t understand it as you for sure will come with the ā€œtell is still a to tankā€ā€¦
But not everyone ascended her as tank in the first place.
She now is useless beside that spot and if sg keep nerfing both, itā€™s useless to keep them in the gameā€¦

1 Like

They also said this:

ā€œour intention is to create unique and desirable but not overpowered Heroes. The goal is to make sure the overall balance of the game stays intact.ā€

They donā€™t want to kill Telly. They did kill all other tanks. You wonā€™t be convinced. And Iā€™m not going to beat this dead horse. I addressed the git gud joke.

You can carry on.

Butā€¦ in case you missed it. You should see this:
[Telluria nerfed, how effective it was? - #55 by giZm0_o]

SG will see :point_up_2:also. Soā€¦ good luck with:

As usualā€¦ people are focusing on the wrong metric. And hence, canā€™t see actual value.

Thank you for that! Because your tunnel vision and removal of this average speed healer/meat shield tank with Santa stats, which slows enemies long enough for the protected wings and flanks to canonize their enemiesā€¦
Itā€™s looking very likely that this will be the last balance change, which has restored war and raid buttons!
Thanks again! Many others will keep using the actual value. But at leastā€¦ not allā€¦

2 Likes

You have to realize there are real casualties for players who ONLY have Telluria as a viable tank. For you and others itā€™s like, big deal Iā€™ll just put in my Ursena or Guin and it will be cool and all my alliance mates will do the same. But for some, a whole alliance might have went full in on green because some only have Tellurias for tanks. No other options. Some of those other alliance mates may have ascended a different 5* green hero to be able to have an ok green tank. Now these Telly owners have their one viable tank hero weakened and they have to choose between fielding Buddy or Kashhrek, spending 6 more tonics (when they come) on Elkanen or Kadilen, or choosing some other random color for the alliances war tank where theyā€™ll have to collectively plug in subpar tanks. It really has ripple effects.

Not to say the balance wasnā€™t healthy and good for the gameā€¦it is. Just that there are real victims here.

6 Likes

You know that this pictures stats and bulā€¦ you are posted everywhere donā€™t mean absolutely nothing but you continued to post them. First from all you donā€™t know what the people have on their rosters you donā€™t know what materials they have and so on and so on, it please show me this pictures once more I want to see them again :joy::joy::joy:.

4 Likes

Now, reduce Tells health and defense by 15% and we are getting somewhere

Kind of like reading the same thing over and over and over? Iā€™m not repeating graphics in the same thread any longer. Like some of the same messages others spam.

Iā€™m saving the graph :rofl:
For when we see Telly still in raid defenses. Then you can look at the new graph too

Yes if itā€™s from smart person like you.

2 Likes

But I donā€™t understand something from your side, why are you against the proper compensation.

3 Likes

This is the real question for all telluria-vela hatersā€¦

3 Likes

I, you and others still have, arguablyā€¦ the best tank in the game.
Itā€™s not OP anymore.
They said long ago:

ā€œour intention is to create unique and desirable but not overpowered Heroes. The goal is to make sure the overall balance of the game stays intact.ā€

I for one, am glad. So are others.

Why be compensated for having such a great tank?
Vela owners, I sympathize withā€¦ but I also read conflicting information about her balance also.

Sureā€¦ Keep trollingā€¦ I know that it doesnā€™t make any sense to discuss with you as you are in your tunnel visionā€¦

You donā€™t even try to understand, that we didnā€™t ascend the heroā€™s which we are now forced to have in our rosters.
I didnā€™t need a tank as I ascended Telluria.
I need a green healer.
As she canā€™t fulfill this role anymore, she went from +20 to 0 and Heimdall replaced her completely now.
I donā€™t care about my raid cups, as long as Iā€™m in diamond, itā€™s fine, so I donā€™t need tell there.
And during warā€¦ Iā€™m not in a top 100 Allieā€¦ So it doesnā€™t matter, if I use tell, Heimdall, kunchen or who ever as tank in warā€¦

And about velaā€¦ I didnā€™t ascend her for my defense.
I ascended her for the use against titans as she had a great attack down against red.
She now canā€™t fulfill that role anymore and I keep using king Arthur or Alice against titans, for the attack downā€¦
Vela soon will be benched too and wonā€™t be used at all, like my Santa also isnā€™t usedā€¦
The issue now is, that I donā€™t have any scopes there, cause I gave them to Vela.
This means I canā€™t ascend snow White, magni, second alasie or some of the other blue, which are waiting at 3/70ā€¦

5 Likes

:point_down:
[Upcoming Balance Changes to Telluria & Other Heroes]

*ā€œWhen introducing each new Hero, our aim is always to ensure it provides some utility in the game. In the case of Telluria, to finally provide a Nature ā€œtankā€.ā€

Key wordā€¦tank

I really donā€™t think they needed to even say thisā€¦
It was pretty obvious

This its not true anymore, she have tanki stats but what, and grimble and grazul have tanki stats but are they good tanks? No. Telluria on this form now itā€™s on the range of grimble and grazul like tanks, noting special anymore from tellurias side.

3 Likes

Like I said. Itā€™s arguable. And this is a great place for such a discussion! It would be much more productive than git gud orā€¦ hate spam.

She still has Santa stats
She still has a slow mana debuff
She now has minor protection for allies
She still hasā€¦average speed

Combined average speed with Santa stats gives her great probability to fire the skill.
Which makes healing tanks very valuable.
Especially at average speed.

You can switch to Ariel. Another average speed healer. And see how that does for your defense win average. I tried it. Ariel is brittle
Telly is notā€¦

Well, she wasnā€™t released as a tank only hero and I didnā€™t ascend her for the tank role.
Periodā€¦
Nothing more to say.
As you donā€™t get it at all and keep defending sgā€¦

1 Like