🏯 [Oct 2020] Ninja Portal - Summons, Stats, Results & Offers

Tried out the offers today, still not expecting much, but drew Ametrine and Mica. :o Are they worth the mats, I wonder? Are these charge attacks like fast attack speed, but stack 3 times?

1 Like

Thanx @Mallix! I’m testing him at 3.70 too: yes, he’s very useful in supporting the team survivability and charging speed. The spotlights are for Cobalt, Garnet and Onyx…but I think Mica is underrated a bit! I think people will take time to recognize his strenght :wink:

1 Like

I bought one of todays offers for 300 coins + 1000 gems.
I did 6x Pulls, ALL 3* - including Renfeld + Prisca… hahaha

Yeah i agree. I was hoping for the others but at that speed to protect the team and speed up mana, really fun

1 Like

Used 3x 10 pulls and i got Shale (red 4*), Sapphire (blue 4*), Ametrine (purple 4*) and Garnet (red 5*)
Very happy about Garnet, today I made 3 single pull and I got Garnet again :frowning_face: luky but not happy to catch the same Ninja

1 Like

Did 13 pulls today and got both Garnet and Onyx! Alao got two of Shale. Pretty happy with that :smile:
Think they both jumped in front of the line to be leveled up. Or should I wait to maybe get Gefjon next week? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Bought today’s offer and pulled Jade with the last summon.

Not really sure what to think about him, will bring him to 3-70 to check…

6 Likes

You think of HER as a support who at very fast speed gives you one more round before enemy throws specials and buffs your teamates so they have a solid chance of escaping unharmed.

Usefull on offensive raids.

With her its alot more safe to bring slower heroes on raids.

1 Like

The today’s offer is actually quite nice. Compared to Valhalla which offers 250 coins for same price… The odds are worse here though.

Got this guy, has decent enough stats and is a paladin so I could see using him at tank even though ninja specials are variable on defense.

7 Likes

230 pulls and no 5* Ninja

2 Likes

Actually those variable ninja timed skills may be good for defense, because attacker does not know when they will fire, it can throw their strategy off. That’s greatly seen on the current event. Granted, there the ninjas are stronger, but still.

1 Like

Got one pull for completing the entire thing. Dawa. 'Nuff said.

29 pulls - no ninjas. With those odds, how in the world will I get Gefjon from upcoming Valhalla?!

1 Like

Great point @Nightmare2048. Still running green tanks for war where I’m at otherwise I might be resetting Tellys emblems for him.

I did 17 pulls so far - no ninja. Then first retrain from HA10, I got Seshat. But hey, that’s RNG for ya.

2 Likes

Ett

5 Likes

I bought today offers. I said i wouldnt do but is a good offer. I got shale and Garnet

10 Likes

Bought today’s offers, had 9 pulls from the Tower Coins. Nothing except S1 heroes. Sigh…

Used up all my saved-up ETTs, 56 of them, and a 10-pull, got two Ninja Troops (Blue and Purple), and four (!!) Yellow mana troops and one Yellow crit troop. Sigh… I guess the number of Epic Troops sort of fell within the expected stats, but what are the odds most of them are Yellow? Not that I am complaining about the surfeit of Yellow Mana troops. After all, that’s better than none.

I bought the offers from yesterday and all new ones today, I think that was a total of 21 pulls.
I had 2x Gormek, 1x Scarlett, 1x Cyprian, 1x Sonya, the rest were 3* with 3x Ishhtak, and 2x Renfeld, 2x Gunnar… I mean, c’mon :frowning::sob:

And then for finishing Ninja Tower, my final pull for all that hard work? HAWKMOON

1 Like