🏯 [Oct 2020] Ninja Portal - Summons, Stats, Results & Offers

Nothing from 14 pulls. Not event hero nor Zulag nor at least S1 5*. Now I am even more irked by ToL not taking place tomorrow. We should place Oni Curse on SG instead.

4 Likes

I relapsed and did 40 pulls. The only heroes (barely) worth mentioning were one Shale, one Ametrine and (my second) Richard. Please don’t spend on this, it’s not worth it.

Same here. Did 22 pulls, no HOTM, out any to deal with the event summons. Not one ninja.

1 Like

Did 23 pulls and ended up with the red 4* and Onyx (purple 5*).

But if a problem though. After pov and Halloween tabards, I was going to use them on Sartana + her costume. Now I’m debating if I want to sue them on the new ninja instead. Advice please!?

Other maxed 5* purples:
Ursena (+19)
Seshat (+6)
Clarissa
Alfrike

Not leveled
Aeron
Obama’s
Boss wolf

1 Like

Ninja pulls are a complete joke - even worse than the tavern of sorrows

5 Likes

I did a 10-pull… got 3x Graymane, a couple of other LOLs, and managed to at least get a 4* Ninja - the purple, Ametrine who is a baby Kage. :slight_smile: So I’m OK with that, it was actually the 4* that I wanted… if I couldn’t get a 5* then this was the next best thing.

Good gaming!

2 Likes

Pissed me off. DCd on my 15th attack while I had a curse on me. Would easily have beaten the level. Instead I lose my coin plus get a strike on one of my team.

Typical pay-to-win greed event. Odds are crap. My 10-pull = 8 worthless 3* and 2 duplicate 4* from S1. All this game does anymore is invent new ways to screw the players.

2 Likes

30 ETT pulls, got 1 critical 4* ice troop and 3 ninja troops:
:red_circle:
:yellow_circle:
:green_circle:

4 Likes

Has anyone seen today’s offer?
I am sure plenty of people will buy it because they will say “Oh Em Gee, what a bargain”.
But ÂŁ9.99 for some mats to waste in the event? No thanks lol.

11 Likes

seeing reward on ninja tower event i dun think people will buy this kind of offers , probably the most ridculous offer i ve seen!!

1 Like

I thought about buying yesterday’s and decided against it. Today there was no deciding necessary. It’s a “hell no” all the way.

4 Likes

I spent 300 gems for one pull and I got Hawkmoon… Well, I am not surprised.
I have mixed feelings about this whole event and new heroes. Ninjas? I’m not convinced that they fit the game theme. I am much more excited about new Valhalla heroes than Ninjas. And I have never thought I would say this, but I prefer ToL quest.

7 Likes

I didn’t want to spend gems until I got Shale and Sepphire from the offer coins, so I changed my mind and try a 10 pull: Cobalt :blush:

Not sure which one should I use my telescopes on first, Magni or Cobalt.

2 Likes

Today’s offer is terrible. All battle items. No gems or tokens. I haven’t bought any of the offers. Disgusted that the tokens that they give you in the challenge won’t even amount to one pull.

2 Likes

Yeah, today’s offer is … something. All items you can craft relatively easily. I never bought any such items even for gems, so I don’t get why they’re asking money for this. I hoped for something better than this. What a waste of an offer slot.

I saved my ETT since the Ninja Tower was announced. I did 18 summons and pulled 2 Ninja troops!

image image

5 Likes

@Yayo i did a video with him at 3-70. He is super useful.

Empires and Puzzles new Ninja testing out Mica at 3-70 - YouTube

1 Like

Since Cobalt is the only ninja I have, I decided to try a few pulls just to see if I could get any of the 4*s despite the low odds. The one I was really looking for was obviously Ametrine, but Sapphire wouldn’t be bad either. First pull:

That’s some crazy luck. Glad to be officially done with this portal.

5 Likes

I did 65 pulls and i got only this (3) Ninja Heroes!I do not know if they are really worth dealing with