🏅 [Oct 13, 2019] 26th Raid Tournament! — 3* Rush Attack, No Ice/Blue

I’m going to try this out, despite many of them already being Fast.

All I gotta say is, you’d better charge up something useful before my whole team fires. :wink:

Screenshot_20191013-154545__01

4 Likes

Aunty, with this being a no blue tourney, a lot of people are going to be running mostly red teams as you can see by the posted teams here. I think your 3 greens in the middle might get overwhelmed. Your green weak against red and red strong against your green on the return.

2 Likes

I think I’m going to try this Defense:

I’m a little concerned about it having sufficient damage output to overcome an attacker’s healing, but I’m hoping that the mana control will handle that, and want to give it a try.

5 Likes

I’m glad that all these Bauchans out there don’t have emblems so I don’t have to worry about facing them!

Going with this lineup on defense:

I’m sure I’ll end up with an E after the first day, but hoping to be up to a B by Wednesday. Also disappointing that two of my slow heroes are blue, so Gunnar and Ulmer stay home this time.

2 Likes

@Randy, my highest red is Namahage +9 and right behind him is a maxed Azar no emblems. My 3 star reds are a little in the lacking levels and emblems department. My defense never gets above a B at It’s highest. I already burned through most of my feeders for getting Li Xiu as high as possible for epic 15 from Pirates.

Bottom line I don’t really count on the defense grade for most of my points anyway. I am just putting in my highest possible people right now.

1 Like

I could see Bauchan a bit of Guin in this tourney…

1 Like

Repeated mana cuts would certainly be a pain. Would hate to roll that, especially with no option for re-roll.

2 Likes

Trying this one :slightly_smiling_face:

Or one of those, any ideas?

1 Like

I’m going with this team

1 Like

That’s a lot of Chochins :grin:
If you have several of these lamps ready then I’d add a second one on the right wing. I think Chochin is strong for a rush attack tournament, he really slows the opponent down.

1 Like

Thx, im taking no3, melia-chochin-bauchan-Arman-Chochin! Although that 4 chochin with emblemed bauchan could be devastating too.
Im trying to have 5 3stars from Atlantis each color, have 3 namahage, 5 gato, 4 chochin, 2 melia and 3 mnesseus so far leveled. :fox_face:

Well first night, I’m pleasantly surprised. Won all 5 of my fights putting me at top 1% which I’m pretty sure won’t last with my unemblemed heroes, but a rip roaring great start.

No attacks yet, so we’ll see how it goes.

I’d been learning a lot personally in therapy (on other things), and I applied some of that here. I didn’t fixate on how “should” the board be or how my plans “should” turn out and instead accepted it when it was bad and tried to work my way out as well as asked what the worst case scenario AND best case scenario instead of letting it stay an amorphous, anxious fear. So worst case? I lose and am done. Oh well.

I also went 2-2-1 composition due to less risk of being screwed by the board. Total MVPs were Gill-Ra and Arman. Gill-Ra is the only defense down in these tourneys with blue locked out, and she did work. Arman helped nullify healers quite a bit. It’s so much fun playing rush attack with slows and letting Gill-Ra and Jahangir just blow up the board repeatedly.

2 Likes

Cool to have a bunch of talented rares. Rare tournaments are real fun. Many usable specials and different heroes and competitive players also at lower levels.

Rush is nice for slow AoEs, since there are no rare reposters out there.

My first battle day.
Ended up #137.

4 Likes

There are surprisingly many greens out in the defenses…okay, set 2 greens myself (Belith & Muggy), but I didn’t expect this at this rate.

1 Like

I applaud you for applying what you learned in therapy! great going and a good lesson for us all

2 Likes

I had very similar thoughts about damage output, etc., but i ended up settling on a similar team. I’d hate to face either of these defenses…

1 Like

First time I’ve gone undefeated the first day and held my proud tradition of an “E” defensive rating.
Same team O&D. It aint pretty but it works.
20191014_102558%5B1%5D

2 Likes

Grade E? Well, if you didn’t set the reds in the middle… Besides, Muggy is only offensive hero. He’s too squishy and must be controlled by human mind, not AI :smile:

2 Likes

Started with one loss today, what a bad board…as stated above, I’m a bit surprised by many greens in defense.

Okay, here we go - my defense has 2 greens in as well:
Belith +4, Bauchan +7, Azar +4, Namahage +7, Muggy +5

Day Win Loss Defense Points
1 4 1 1-1 B 1997
1 Like

Just checked out my defense and it performed as I expected.

IMG_20191014_204100