Obakan 2C vs Killhare

Just used my quarterly lucky pull and got Obakan with both costumes. Until now used LB/20t/Killhare (no costume) as a tank in war defence but always hated her negative effect+ in general have quite hopefull look at Obakans new costume, so just asking for community’s thoughts on this matter. As of this moment war defence team consists of Frigg/Sir Roostley/ Killhare/ Sobek/ Lewena
What would be better war defence team tank?

• Obakan (both costumes)
  • Killhare (no costumes)

0 voters

For easier comparison ( Obakan will get LB+20t=958att/987def/1822hp)

Following
Because I too have Costume Killhare +20 and LB
My current Costume Obakan is +20
And I got the 2nd costume this week. So yes I will level him up but not sure if I should LB and replace Killhare with him on Defence

1 Like

They are both very comparable, for me the mana gain on riposte pushed it towards Obakan.

Happy gaming

4 Likes

I would concur with this. Obakan 2C is very similar to Isrod and I get a pile of play from him.

1 Like

I still prefer killhare
58647 characters

1 Like

Yeah getting closer to Obakan too. Think he will be great help for Roostleys and Sobeks average specials with riposte effect not even talking about mana regeneration bonus

Nothing bar Taunt stops Sobek just FYI. He is the Riposters nightmare as he goes straight through them.

2 Likes

Btw im talking about my Sobek in war defence- saying that Obakans second costume would help with riposte as kind of a “shield” for Sobek to fill up special more easily :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very true. But I’ve had my dodgers put a check on sobek once or twice.

1 Like