November 2023 Balance Update Discussion

Hope you’ll forgive me mods but thought I’d create one.

To discuss the Goblin Balance Update

Which given my recent experiences fighting them is obviously much needed.

11 Likes

and 3 and 4 * hero’s?
5* was strong enough
passive buff its ok and enough
:frowning:

2 Likes

WTF :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Poor Goblins they are so weak and they need some buffs :pleading_face::pleading_face:. Seriously guys you are so greedy that it hurts.

22 Likes

This is fine
Balance adjustments are good
No nerfs
I haven’t seen too many complaints about goblins being too strong

9 Likes

They need to sell new toys and made old toys obsolete

3 Likes

An update where the word balance is a cheek. Update for more money is more like it. Only heroes of a portal that is coming soon and that have just been released. The MT has shown that a certain hero needs an upgrade. I would like to have your humour.
The game is killing itself.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Only Kettle was in need to buff him and he need to be average speed like C. Rumpel but noo, again you don’t listen your testers and the community, shame on Zynga shame on you.

8 Likes

i agree
only kettle and maybe smarttongue and madhammer who needed buffs in the goblin family

the main issue i have is the lack of buffs for costume bonus for atlantis and seasonal heroes.
other heroes needs buffs and old nerfs need to be reverted

Side note: i am glad there are no nerfs

6 Likes

They buff and afte some portal editions they debuff

Nothing new to be seen

1 Like

I haven’t seen too many complaints about goblins being too weak either.

Such an obvious attempt to boost spending for next week. (Goblin Village event starts on Monday)

2023-11-13T07:00:00Z2023-11-16T07:00:00Z
Monday → Thursday
Gobin Village

17 Likes

Goblins totally dominated Mythic Titan, so let’s buff them so we can make even more money at that portal! Ridiculous!

9 Likes

OK, so we now know that the Gobiln Portal has not reached the expected revenue. But hey! Goblin Village is on the way for the next week, what a “fortuity” …

3 Likes

Buffs for brand new heroes only, feels a bit lazy. Could’ve thrown at least one older hero in there

9 Likes

That’s it? That’s all we’re getting this month? Oh great, considering I have none of these 5* things

11 Likes

Dear #nonerf, I hope you’re happy.
If you didn’t see it coming, then next time think a bit ahead before starting a mass-protest.

8 Likes

SG very upset about players not spending and pulling for the goblins :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, because darkfeather needed more help…

1 Like

I mean they can’t even pretend this is actually about “balance”. Goblin portal has the worst summoning odds, so an even smaller subset of players have these heroes than other legendaries.

If this update succeeds in selling the portal, then I wouldn’t be surprised to see these same heroes get toned down again in a couple months after more people have pulled them and they’ve overtaken the meta

1 Like

The reason no one summon that portal is because goblin are ugly not because they weak. My wife would not summon a portals if the hero are ugly. Hero that are cute she would use my rent on that portal. SG dev oh not alot of people spend on that portal let buff them some more even though they are already strong. Oh let buff them because that portal have horrendous drop rate and no one wanna pull from them. People dont pull that portal because they saving for the black friday. The game was the number 2 paid puzzle game now it rank on the 5 in the us now. I wonder how much longer this game will go on. Sad they cant even buff one old hero. Just lazy.

1 Like

And Boom still isn’t worth ascending

2 Likes