November 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Masquerade, Mighty Pets, W3K, Covenant Of Champions, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Black Friday Summon, Dynasty Of Dunes, and Tavern Of Legends)

No magic in December? Why the name change to Holly? If there’s no magic in December, when will we get it?

Thank you.

1 Like

Or maybe both event concurrently? We already have Mythic Titan and Contest of Elements concurrently and they use different kind of energy, just like Tower events and Alliance Quests so maybe we will have those concurrently too? Either way, I can only tell what’s set up in the game, I cannot read SGG’s mind.

8 Likes

Thanks so much @Elioty33!!

Does this mean that there is one day of Santa’s Challenge (1 Jan 2023) where the seasonal summon portal is open AND the Jan HOTM is available? Haha cheers

2 Likes

As far as I know, December is 31-day long so the January HOTM will come online just when the Christmas summon goes off.
Note to myself: I knew I should have put exact end dates instead of durations :rofl:

6 Likes

I can not read SGG’s mind either….no one can. Eventually, SGG will have events overlapping. Previous seasons will be shorten to make room for new seasons/ events etc etc.

3 Likes

Running these two events concurrently is not welcomed by me.

Each of them is time consuming enough.
I hope the Tower of Magic will not be held.

BTW:
Thx for the list @Elioty33

5 Likes

Yea, I hope it’s just a glitch and they will fix it before then. They are both indeed rather (even quite a lot) time consuming so I hope it’s just a glitch :confused:
Mythic Titan and Contest of Elements are concurrent but that’s not as problematic since Mythic Titan is less than an hour over two days and we have three days to complete CoE which is “just” a quest, not a competition like Towers, Challenge Events and Alliance Quests.

7 Likes

December’s calendar post will be on Tuesday with as many calendars we can provide.

19 Likes

Overlapping events is a possibility. Not everyone plays Tower. But they may play AQ2.

Having both at the same time works out for those who are not into Tower events.

It doesn’t work out for the active hard core players, who would want to cover everything. Having to double up on items to do well in both events: ToM and AQ2-M, probably bodes well for December revenue too.

Higher sales of offers with items.
Higher revenue from having both portals run simultaneous: AQ2-M plus ToM Troop portal.

I don’t think many will try their luck in the ToM portal unless they use free coins or buy coin packs.

1 Like

Yeah, I was surprised to enter the game and see the Tavern. Breaking the quest start time makes no sense to me.

We will see soon enough. SGG should share their official calendar today or tomorrow I think.

4 Likes

Is Tavern event and portal open now? I dont see it on my side…

@Elioty33 there is no TOL today? thanks for help in advance all the time

ToL is starting later…

7 Likes

Oh too bad, the January HOTM looks interesting too, and my preference over the December one

2 Likes

Same here…. Was hoping for few days of January HoTM with the Christmas heroes …. BuT ! :rofl::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for all info… oracle !:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Do we know if the rewards for finishing each difficulty are as bad as in CoK? If so, I won’t even touch it.

1 Like

Yes, @Sorvina the “Tier completion” rewards are exactly the same as Clash of Knights.

2 Likes

Is this come in January? It’s already packed with events in early January. It’s a last item on your list so it can be Feb 2nd?