No Epic Troop Token or Epic Hero Token in the Last Month / Fewer Epic Tokens Lately / Drop Rate for Epic Tokens Decreasing / Did you get any Epic Tokens lately? / Epic Tokens Gone/Missing [MASTER]

Just bad luck, haven’t gotten any Epic tokens for two months and the moment I started complaining about it in my alliance I got three in just two days…

2 Likes

Because of this i started this topic too. Not much response too it:

1 Like

They’ve been drastically reduced from loot drops. I mostty see them in flash sales and challenge / quest rewards. But, I’ve been tracking all of my monster/raid/titan chests for the past couple of month. Out of 298 chests, I’ve gotten 5 epic hero tokens, 7 epic troop tokens and 242 summon tokens. Don’t expect to see them in regular chests. Most of those Epic Hero Tokens came from elemental chests.

Trouble is mate i dont see them in them either,had really goood luck with wanted elwmental chests,4 in a month!think i never gonna beat that record,but not a aingle token there,not even troop…they cutted •••• an im worried new update is gonna cut it even more…come on devs its not like i or anyone gonna get 5* from every token,give us a fighting chance ffs i think tbh your wallets have thickend enough till now…with respect

[edited by Rook]

2 Likes

Wors part is im not gonna spend a nickle anymore because in 30 pulls only thing hardly wort mention is valeria…think i better go and bet real madrid’s gonna win finnish league:/…and yes dont get me wrong im not whining its my decision to spend that money but man…30 pulls
=1-4* blue valeria. 1-4* scarlett(cry) and hell of a lot of banes urlichs and whole •••• church of friar tucks…

[edited by Rook]

1 Like

Reminder: Please read and follow Forum Rules. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Key Rook,was kinda hangover and really irritatted when i wrote it:)

2 Likes

Sg i really appreicate ur hard work and like nay hard work u earn it hard with ur hands…im not rich,in my country im lowes middle class and anything i buy and i did buy stuff that could feed my mother and me 2-3 months…im not getting any ep rokens from any source(chests raids titans u name it) more than 2 months…mY hard earned money went to pulls from frustration not getinng any token…and of course no 5* still…please give some of us poor fighting chance,i can never contribute like players from 100 but with respect some of them think 200€£ is change…but i still contribute how my opportunities allow me…thanks for time hope u buuf up tokens coz its anyway low chance of getting anything and 3 of my friends deledet game…i mean more than 230 chests no token?..respect

I know how you feel.

I’ve been playing this game for nearly a year, and I have one 5* hero. I got her from the training area, from the level 20 training camp. She is stuck waiting for her 4th ascension because I lack a compass and a potion. Almost all my 4* are lacking a compass to enter their final ascension.

Try not to get frustrated, even though I do with this game daily.

Most of my epic tokens are earned. I got the one from the Molrovia/Halloween event which ended up becoming the woman vampire from that event; I think her name is Valeria. She’s 4*, but she is VERY vicious.

My suggestion for people that can’t pay for the game, for whatever reason, is the following:

1- boost your 4* heroes as best as you can.
2- use the 4* heroes in the special/challenge events to earn the epic tokens.
3- concentrate on getting a level 20 training camp and research the level 20 “legendary” training type.
4- save up 2600 gems, which I did, then wait for a challenge event and do the event summon x10. It might get you a 5* or some decent 4*. When I did this, I received both Hansel and Gretel. And I can’t tell you how many times I’ve appreciated their ability to reduce mana AND deal damage.

5* heroes are a goal, and it sucks when you face an opponent that has a team of 5* heroes with 4* troops, almost all of which are maxed out. But understand that there are some real gems for 4* heroes. I get a secret thrill when Hansel or Gretel take out Richard, or Quinoa [sp?] , or the other 5* heroes that you likely covet. And I’m loving Valeria, even though i haven’t gotten her maxed yet. Compound bleeding is just great when I can get the timing down. Of course, I need a compass and a cloak to get her final ascension.

And so it goes.

All the best in all you do while staying true.

Theres tc-20 for a reason. Its gave me better results than summons. 1 5* in paid summons, 4 5* in tc20.

The only issue with TC-20 is that you don’t get access to the event heroes, or the hero of the month. I’ve had TC-20 for about 6 months. I get mostly 3* with it. I got one 5*, one time, I think on my second or third attempt, but nothing since. Lots of 3*, a few 4*. But of you have 4 5* from your camps, I’d call you blessed.

One 5* after spending $250 is horrendous! But, I’d ask which and how many 4* you received.

The past that makes this so sickening is reading posts from people that get 5* characters just thrown at them. I read a person talking about how the Atlantis summon gave him three 5* for 200 coins and 350 gems… that is insane.

I regularly get attacked by teams of fully ascended 5*, once it was a TEAM consisting only of 5* heroes of the month! That’s insane!

But, we’re still here, so we agree that this is okay.

I’m sorry you paid $250 and only got one 5*. Perhaps the ones you are ale to summon are make up. I haven’t been able to purchase at all because of the way the game handles purchase requests, so that might be part of my issue. I still use the legendary summon occasionally, but I can get 3* heroes without using 100 recruits and two days if that’s all I get.

I’m curious if this is just a really bad streak that I’m on or if it’s a more prevalent issue, but it’s been more than a month and a half since I’ve received anything other than a silver token.

I spent all of the ones I had saved up (about 6-7 at the time) at the beginning of September in an attempt to get Khiona. Since then, I’ve yet to see a single one outside of special offers.

Back when I was tracking ascension materials and tokens, I’d say I averaged about 2-3 of each per month, and I’d supplement that with some special offers to boost it to about 4-5.

Going from getting one every 10 days or so to now not seeing one in 40+ is starting to seem a bit odd. I haven’t slowed down the amount of chests I open, so I don’t quite understand the dramatic drop off.

Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?

2 Likes

I’ve had a couple of each over the past few weeks. I’m saving the hero tokens for the Halloween event.

I got a troop token in an ice chest today. But that was the only thing worth anything in the chest. No mats…

At the moment epic hero tokens are very rare. I got 2 in bout 3 months.

Haven’t seen one in months, they seem to have replaced them with regular summon tokens. I get the very odd epic troop token which I don’t care for, would rather have a hero token any day.

Hi,
is it just me of has anyone noticed the rapid decrease in getting and epic hero token recently? Ive not seen any in a while and its odd to not get one in a fire chest. Ive asked a few people and they’ve not seen any in a while. Maybe since version 19 update.

Is anyone feeling the same, do you think the developers have decreased the drop rate? Just food for thought, ive noticed a lot of changes happening since zynga

3 Likes

I’d rate them somewhere between 3 and 4 star ascension mats. A 3.5 star item.

Yeah, im saying i see less of them recently