Next challenge event date

Anyone knows the exact date for next Challenge Event? Thanks!

Grimforest should be May 6th 13th

1 Like

May 6th? Challenge Events are usually on the second Wednesday of the month, that should be May 13th, no?

1 Like

Sorry yeah, you’re right. I was thinking 2nd week. May 13th is correct.

It’s scheduled for May 6-10 according to Fandom, and it’s usually pretty accurate. Could the expedited Wednesday start be because of Tavern of Legends? And/or maybe Path of Valor II?

I believe may 13th is correct. I’d encourage people to search #calendar and give special thanks for @Novo in keeping it updated when she’s not tangled up in the grapevine.

2 Likes

@Mothra did you see SGG post that? The link you gave, while a good tool, is not official. For that matter, the one by @Novo is not official either. These are done by fans and can sometimes have errors.

I would expect it to be on 5/13, the second Wednesday.

This is all I’ve seen on the tavern of legends noting it’s still in beta.

3 Likes

I’ve just been watching the calendar’s trend on accuracy. It hasn’t missed since I’ve used it as a source. It’s not official. T of L’s release in May is just my theory given how rapid SG moved on Season III’s launch since it went to Beta.

1 Like

I agree with you. I’ve played it and I like it. My best guess would be Tavern of Legends would start 5/22. That’s a best guess based on some conversations I’ve had but by no means official. It is still in beta. Currently new heroes are being tested but the tavern should open on 4/20 for testing (they’ve staggered testing a bit this time). 5/22 falls in line with:

• starting on a Friday
  • allows for current beta to conclude
  • allows for new version to be pushed out with content
  • does not conflict with other events