New war format

I started the game almost 1 and 1/2 years ago, and seeing how the current meta has completely changed the game, it is very concerning to me and the future of the game. Because of the outcry of some players in the community to nerf Telluria, and to keep things more balanced for all alliances, one of my fellow alliance members suggested formatting wars similarly to the weekly raid tournaments.

I completely agree with this as it would bring back the fun in wars. Instead of seeing fields of green tanks with vela/JF/GM flanks, you’d be restricted to the colors eligible for that war.

The wars could also have things like very fast mana generation where slow and very slow heroes would be optimal since those typically are AoE heroes.

You could limit wars to 3* and 4* teams too.

These moves would require players to balance their heroes more through emblems and would still increase the value of new heroes since there would not be knowledge of the heroes eligible for war that period.

This move would also bring value back to S1 and S2 heroes since all of S3 heroes have yet to be released, and it would give costumes more value.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Have Rotating Hero Rarity Limits for War Like Raid Tournaments, Restricting Some to 3* or 4*