New Raid Arena - 3000 trophies

I agree, 3000 is too high. Between 2700 and 2800 would be competive without being completely exclusive

2 Likes

I believe at 3000 trophies you should enter onyx or dark arena where you get 20 gems for each 24 hours your able to be in it.

1 Like

What’s the point? You’ll get attacked into oblivion as soon as you log off and drop below the threshold anyway - unless you guy a raid shield II for 200 gems.

Also, nobody likes a show-off :laughing:

1 Like

You’ll get attacked anyway without Raid Shield.

I could be wrong, but my understanding is Top 100 can ALWAYS be attacked even if they are online at the time.

I agree with Onyx arena for the purpose of an Onyx Chest…that would be neat…but I have to believe staying above 3k trophies would be nearly impossible for 24 hours without a gazillion Raid flasks.

1 Like

Lol, but it would keep the time you stayed until you get back into it. It’s a whole new level for a whole new raid experience lol. It’s fun getting into new arenas. Vote it up guys let’s make something new!

Thank you for the clarification; I misunderstood your OP to mean 24 consecutive hours. Sorry about that.

What about perhaps something like a separate, “Onyx Chest,” that you only see when you’re in the arena? You have to destroy forty heroes—in Onyx Raids specifically—but it stores how many you have even when you drop out of the arena until you get back into it.

(Sorry I can’t like your post. I used almost all my likes when we beat the Mods yesterday in the count to 20 thread)

1 Like

believe 2800+ would fit into the arena system better

2400 to 3k+ is a pretty big leap

and personally I’d prefer a new chest tier instead of just the gem reward

just my 2 cents

2 Likes

Please remember to use the search function before posting :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

TOP 100
6 DAYS TOURNEY, last day rest + rewards. Each day, you progress to top 50, 25, 12+1(free round as a prize for highest score), 6, 3+1. Last day you compete vs remaining 3. Everyone with only 1 defense team (normal raid) and 3 tries (resulting in 9 flags combined). Based on number of attack wins + def wins, order is made.

• Each day you compete vs opponent.
  • You setup 5 defense teams, enemy does as well.
  • Each player can use up to 8 raid flags.
  • Out of two, advances a player with more attacking wins + succesful defenses combined.
  • Heroes can be used only once for offense each day, same as for WAR
  • Battling each of the 5 defense team setups, each with different rules :
  1. normal raids
  2. poision to both at the end of each round ( cleansable for round)
  3. reduced accuracy each round (uncleasable)
  4. increased healings and HP of minions (dispellable for round)
  5. ailments have increased dmg or non damaging arent cleansable
    After tournament is over, best prizes in E&P are delivered to all 100 players, but according to their final placement.
    There is two weeks of rest time, before LEGENDS arena is open again… On 3rd week, its qualification time , you must place yourself in rankings in top 100. This is done as recording of your first 10 raid flags score (W vs L ratio) for 5 days from monday-friday in diamond arena. Saturday, the score is announced, Sunday is preparation phase.

Give reason to really push yourself for the top and not just watch WHALES beach themself in diamond league :wink:

All matches would be streamed to the youtube channel, so people could cheer for their champion, /alliance teammate. This would be done once a day, since matches would have to be collected first.

Vote and comment :slight_smile:

1 Like

I propose rainbow at 2800 cups…you could give actual good loot and show support for LGBTQ

1 Like

:smile: Thats there thing atm right?

And add a raid tier at 3200 cups with great loot that includes an avatar. Or maybe just unlocks an avatar that is then available in the Shop for a mountain of gems.

1 Like

The downside to this new arena is to maintain 3000 trohies, is to keep raiding. and the group of players hitting 3k would be shifting so much that the moment you get to it, you could have been raided out of the 3k before you acquire the chest. I believe there is a set limit on how many trophies you can have before you can be raided while online.

We had avatar rewards before.

Renfeld was for Silver, Friar Tuck for Gold, Domitia was for Platinum, Quintus for Diamond.

But all S1 heroes are actually covered, so no way to have classic, non-costumed S1 as unique raid tier reward, unless SGG will silently add something new to S1 basic heroes roster

(Little hint SGG - We have 5* panda, 4* panda, 3* panda and 2* panda, but we don’t have 1* panda, adding one more 1* S1 feeder won’t destroy balance and would be perfect for unique avatar reward)

You could be live revenged while in the top 100. Unless they changed it, you couldn’t be raided while online other than through the top 100 revenge.

The trick to maintaining high cups over several hours was to stay logged in and only revenge. There was a raid shield hack that SGG refused to admit occurred though they did fix it.

The 2800 and 3200 raid tiers should have a marine mammal theme. A hat tip to the whales of course. Am thinking humpback and sperm, respectively.

Maybe just sell you a pass to stay above 3000. They sell everything else!

Why in the world are you people talking about a 3000+ league?! Did you bother to check how many are above 3000 at a time? Right now, there are 12… You really think there’s need for a new league for that? 3000 is absurd. I doubt anyone holds 3000 anyway… It’s more like a club than a league… 2800, on the other hand, that’s different, more realistic, more practical.

2 Likes

Just a thought but why don’t the developers create a higher level in raids for all those 5100+ teams out there? Or even over a certain amount of cups? I know there has to be a challenge but often you are faced with a fait accompli as soon as you see the opposing team. And no, I refuse to waste my hard earned ham on skipping. That achieves nothing.

Because a bottle neck is still a bottle neck no matter how long the neck is. The size of the opening is constant so whales would spend to squeeze thru.

1 Like