New Raid Arena - 3000 trophies

Time to get out the comfort zone and reach for the stars @pops!!

What about if it has a sexy new name?

• Ultra Diamond Arena
    • Diamond Platinum Arena
    • Renfeld Arena
    • Mario Circuit
    • Adamantium Arena
    • Diamond Lords Arena
    • Petri World Series

0 voters

1 Like

Fine name it Pops’ Misery that gets my vote lol

1 Like

This isn’t a terrible idea but I think instead of being like the other chest, this could be slightly different since nobody stays that high but can get there. So once you hit the 3000 mark you unlock the chest. It doesn’t reset right away either. So you don’t have to time it to fill it and open once you get 3000. And I know you can sit on a chest that is full and open it in the next tier like those that ride between tiers. You fight up to the next one and then once in the better tier you open it.
Instead of that, you could just have a chest that once you obtain 3xxx trophies you get a bonus chest with maybe things similar to the Atlantis chests which have a guaranteed mat and other good things which still depend on the RNG but you also get a guaranteed item. And then it locks again and maybe you can’t go for another for 7 days or something. This was people can’t collect a bunch or speed them up. But with the higher target, you would also have people fighting in diamond to stay higher since they would want to be near 3000 instead of just sitting in 2400 range just to get diamond. I don’t push much above 2600 since the fall is very fast once offline and like others said there is no real reason to push. This would give people a reason.

Of course it could be tweaked but it is just an idea for having the 3xxx chest that is like a prize similar to atlantis that unlocks when you cross the 3xxx mark and then it doesn’t come back for 7 days or whatever and no gems can speed it up.

1 Like

What do you think we should suggest to the game, the crown ring?

Welcome to the fourm err dunno what yall on about?

انا اقول ما رئيكم أن نقترح على لعبه مداهمه جديده
أكثر تحدي وتشويق من المداهمه المآسي حيث يمكن لأفضل ١٠٠ الحصول على جوائز جيدة وتعتبر أكثر متعه

1 Like

Translation from Google:
I say what do you think we suggest a new raid game
More challenging and exciting than the tragedy raid, where the top 100 can get good rewards and are more fun

I think the OP is suggesting a new raid tournament with better rewards; likely aimed at folks that are in mid-to-high diamond tier.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: New 5* Ascension Material Debate - Crown Ring Vs Pants Bracelet Vs Ankle Bloomers

أجل هذا ما أردت أن أقوله لكن الترجمه كانت سيئه

1 Like

Translation from Google:
Yes, that’s what I wanted to say, but the translation was bad

paging @JonahTheBard

2 Likes

I corrected the title.

There are also a plethora of threads discussing similar items with more fleshed out thoughts so I will try to link here if I can find it quickly or one of the mods or other nice people on the forum will link you. So your relevant questions can be merged and the rest of our obnoxious posts can be trashed

1 Like

@Kikyo, excellent detective work :mag:

4 Likes

The Diamond raid arena obviously has problems right now.

1. Everyone has Telluria.
  2. There’s no reward for moving up inside of Diamond.
  3. There’s negative incentive for gaining cups. Filling raid chests just gets harder.
  4. There’s nothing to strive for for elite players. Getting to #1 is just (mediocre) bragging rights.

Here’s my solution- Create a new arena, like “competition tier” or something.

This will be an opt-in for Diamond players. All players who opt-in will enter the Competition Arena for the next competition period and leave Diamond arena. All players who opt-out stay in Diamond like normal.

Competition Arena still counts towards raid chest, but you also have a “raid tournament” type setup where you are trying to gain the highest ranking by winning raids and defending.

The top players will win different levels of loot. The loot doesn’t need to be great so as to unbalance the game more, just some incentive to participate. And of course the winners will have legit bragging rights.

After prizes are awarded, players can once again opt-in or not for the next period.

The benefits of this I see:

1. Top players can have raiding be more interesting.
  2. The toughest defenses will be out of Diamond, giving lower Diamond players who just want to clear chests a better chance.
  3. Raid defense optimization actually becomes more worthwhile, making the experience a bit richer.

Thoughts?

I think raiding is fine just the way it is. The only taint on it is called Telluria… but I think most hardcore raiders found their own formula to kill the green beach already… I killed her (and her team) four times on the battlefied tonight and it felt just great. Never hated a hero this much before…

We don’t need competition tier when there is already a raid tournament.

I would call it the antimatter arena.
Since it is the most expensive thing humans have created.

I kind of agree with you… Well I’m not there yet and I may have no rights to talk about this. However, I think if another tier is added the cups should be dropped… Usually there’s only few in 3000+… It’d be better if they change to 2800+… Also other tiers can be revised

I 100% agree with a 3000 tier. Challenges for higher cups would keep the player interested… Black Diamond would be a kewl name for that tier…

Do you actually count how many players is above 3000 cups in a time?

Currently 0

Filler text

2 Likes