New Formations - Same Defense

I’m not sure how to explain what I am experiencing. After months of maintaining a trophy range in the 4500‘s I cannot even defend revenge attacks from 4000-4200 power teams with my 4550 team.

And we’re talking solid def heros. 19 emblems on telluria, 20 on alfrike, 20 on tyr, 18 on Uranus, and I’ve been trying to find the right 5ths between maxes JF, and 4 emblem kingston.

Either way I have a 4550~ team and I’ve been specifically attack low power teams, and consistently not holding up on raid revenges from them. When I say low I mean, 4k-4200 power.

This is more of a vent here, because it’s just another undue justice i am feeling here.

Are they designing this game for people to rage quit it? I love it and I am slowly finding more reasons why I am hating it.

Along with the fact that by the time you’ve maxed your five star in 7-12 months of time, they’ve released more hero’s that make the ones you’ve maxed, irrelevant. Because their specials aren’t even remotely close to on par with any of them.

At this point it’s just like, give back to the players. Stop taking everything away and making it suck.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Master] :shield: Alternate Defence / Raid Formations – Feedback & Discussion Thread (Polls in post #2)