📘 New Fables of Grimforest Challenge Event – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

I really did not want Neith when I did 10x pull last month during Riddles and I got her. I was then forced to level her as the only yellow I got.

Grimble is the one I want. Him or Mother North. I’ve lost lots of EHTs and an embarrassing amount of gems trying to get either of them. The only noteworthy heroe I Got was Joon. I’ve been hoping to get Joon in a training camp someday but the way I got him now makes me sad.

I guess everyone got what I said, but you… I’m not surprised :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Did 3 10-pulls. No 5 stars, no event 4 stars, no HotM. Have to try again with Teltoc next month.

1 Like

Hi,
6 pulls all 3*'s feeders incl 3 Hawkmoons
Similar for Christmas (Grimble was a surpris). About to stop for the month, save for Atlantis or Teltok.
Have a merry and happy.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

:thinking: Who are you???

Rare done IMG_0514
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Still waiting for my first Gato. Seems the 5xGato and 5xNamahage teams are consistently on top in challenge events.

Wanted to get a second Brienne to use her normal form with a costumed form, and Pixie. 3 summons from coins which got me nothing fancy, but the 2 10 pulls have me very pleased!

8 Likes

Legendary done. Lady of the Lake kept everything under control.

6 Likes

Couple of summon with coins and some gems… let see,…

• Get 2nd Hansel great, now have many green project… with buddy…
  • 10xpull… 4rd Rigard and 2x new Pixie, I will keep.
  • 1 more pull… 1st Gretel, great… :+1:

No Hotm yet so far, but not bad… maybe later in atlantis.

7 Likes

Looks at Grimforest.

“You know the only one I want is Gretel. I’ll do a single pull and not get her. Why not.”

…Alright.

I mean I wouldn’t have turned down Hansel, but I have two Peters, so he’s kinda a low priority for me.

3 Likes

My husband and I like to write down the list of mobs/bosses for the quests. We were both finding Grimforest to be very challenging.

Turns out we were both using the info for Santa’s Challenge!

8 Likes

Finally did Legendary and EPic today.
I had a lot of trouble with Epic with the team I had (it was the best I have for this team, besides reds).
Kiril, Rigard, Sonya - all max. Then Proteus at 3/60 + Triton at about 3/30 (ish).
I eventually swapped out Triton for Peters, purely for the silence on the bosses, and it helped a t but I still struggled.

I used the original setup and instead of Triton or Peters, I used Miki for Legendary. HUGE difference he makes. Things were slow on the first wave EVERY time, because I was not getting colours OR I was getting blues against green monsters a lot lol. So every level took me 5 - 8mins.

I won’t be redoing levels on Epic and Legendary. I am just happy to have finished. I found the bosses tough on these compared to Wonderland but I did it and I am very happy.

From my recent pull I got a Cyprian. Duplicate.

Oh but the best part, I FINALLY got my 4th Trap Tool from completing Legendary, now I can ascend one of my Proteus to MAX!! Just need to get to 442k food :smiley:

5 Likes

Haha I find that hilarious because it’ be the kind of thing I would end up doing. I didn’t, though - but there are plenty more events in the future that I could do it with quite easily lol

1 Like

Is rare easier than the last two updated events? I don’t remember being able to completely blast the last level bosses with just a little more than arrows and axes. Their HP came in at just under 2k. I remember thinking, “Damn, I wish I had bombs…”

So what did you use to beat epic level 15?

TIA…
S

I use Wu Kong, Triton, Kirill,Tiburtus,Caedmon and I finish with no issues

1 Like

And did you use anything like axe or bomb attacks?

Just 2 potion of mana, nothing else and I finish now legendary as well with Onatel, Joon, Aegir, Miki and Kunchen. Take 8 minutes to finish and 4 mana potion

Haven’t tried so far but I will most likely use Proteus to stop mana regeneration for all three bosses.