šŸ“˜ New Fables of Grimforest Challenge Event ā€“ FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

What levels are they at Nemessis?

All of them max out but no emblems because I think they are not useful. So Max out all

Epic and legendary i used wu +10, proteus +9, peters +9, grimm +9 and Sabina +9. I did double mana pots with axe and bomb. Kept proteus stopping mana on all 3 bosses at beginning and kept topping it off with small mans pots to keep bosses silenced. Kept peters charged in case i couldnā€™t use proteus. I just kept Grimm sniping between red and puss and got nice combos to do some nice wu damage as well. I had decent boards as well. Epic was about 6 or 7 minutes. Legendary around 10 minutes. Hereā€™s my team in picture form

4 Likes

Help! I passed rare and epic super easily, even ranked in the hundreds for epic. But Iā€™m having a hard time passing the last level of legendary. Maybe because I donā€™t have a single maxed 5* blue, and the strongest tp I could muster is about 4090. Any tips?

I did take emblemed Joon, Kiril, Sonya, and a Wu/Grimm/seshat/Melendor, and an almost maxed Vivica several times, none succeededā€¦ The only mana control heros I have are +18 Chao, +11 LJ, and maxed Merlinā€¦

@Xrenia, use: Kiril - Sonya - Melendor - LJ - Seshat
Items: minor mana - mana - bomb - time stop

Use carefully time stop, so that bosses never fire their skills.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Thanks jin~. I worry about using 2 greens against puss and red Hood thoughā€¦ What do you think using a +18 Grimm instead of Seshatā€¦?

Grimm is not so sturdy, but you can try itā€¦ time stop and bunch of mana is needed.
Do you have Rigard/Sabina ?

Yes. Rigard +18 and Sabina unmaxed yet. My Vivica is at 4-72 and has higher power than Rigard, thatā€™s why I used her instead.

Thank you @Guvnor and @Mariamne :+1:

OK, have you try: Kiril - Grimm - Sonya - Joon - Vivica ?
And with items mana and times stop?
minor mana - mana - time stop - (your choice, bombs is good, because att debuff).

I did try that at least twice, but didnā€™t use the time stop, for I canā€™t craft it yet. In what order would you recommend taking out the bosses btw?

Well completing rare and scoring a mimic enemy on stage 14 beforehand got me enough coins for a pull, got a Boril dupe. Here is who I completed rare with:

2 Likes

Left to rightā€¦ so Poos in Boots, Red Hood and Boss Wolf.

4 Likes

This absolutely seemed easier than past events. Just a full complement of arrows, axes and some mana potions and they were done.

1 Like

@jinbatsu Knowing my luck I might end up taking out the kitty first.

1 Like

Epic with classic heroes only.

Sonya and Mel were dressed for the cleanse and some def.

Did a single pull with those coins afterwards.

Boss battle & summon clip:

5 Likes

update: ohā€¦ since i replied here iā€™m in the wrong event thread nowā€¦ shall it be moved to somewhere else?

Hi @zephyr1,

i tried to follow some of your tips but canā€™t reach the desired level (top 1000) in rare. Iā€™m at 5685th nowā€¦

So i think iā€™m doing something wrong:

team used: ulmer, gato, brienne, gato, valen

donā€™t have other blue hittersā€¦ gunnar without costume is the only maxed blue available

brienne is costumed (used costumed version for def down) and emblemed +11
the others are maxed but have no emblems.

to weak heroes? use emblems? max more hitters?

i realize that i have 2 unleveled 2* troops in blue (and 2 blue with 0 stats = no troops) and 1 2* troop in green (unleveld)

is this the problem / mistake?

approach:

play everything through one timeā€¦ try to re-run several levels where i think i could improveā€¦

in the re-runs: 1st wave play the board with whatever comes up, 2nd wave use axes, 3rd wave specials and mana for specials or tilesā€¦ or items left whateverā€¦

here is what i achieved so far:

Image-1 (2)

(sorry for weird format)

so what iā€™m doing wrong?

Kind regards,

Hermann

1 Like

I think your team is fine. Mono is a bit easier to charge up, but Costumed Brienne is a good replacement for not having Costumed Gunnar or another blue hitter.

Leveled Troops donā€™t matter much, but not having any Troops at all will make a difference. If you happen to pick up some 2* while playing/farming or from Daily Summons, that would help a bit.

Your scores are higher than my first runs for a lot of the Stages, but look very low for 13, 14, and 15 ā€” so Iā€™d focus first on getting those up. Youā€™ll likely want to use your Axes and Arrows on the Bosses along with Special Skills so you can kill them quickly.

Iā€™d start there, and would try to hit 70-75k on each of those three Stages. If you can do that, your Ranking will jump up a lot. Youā€™ll still likely need a bit more to hold Top 1000 through the end, but it should get you there now.

3 Likes

I failed on my first attempt at Legendary final stage so Iā€™m looking forward to hearing what worked for other playersā€¦ apart from the fancy, dancy 5 star HOTM I probably donā€™t have.

1 Like

Hi @princess1,

for me it was Kril, Rigard+16,Frida+9,Grimm+19,Richard+1
itmes: bombs, dragon attacks, timestops and small mana for healers or hitters

i had to use 3 time stopps all bombs and dragon attacks and almost al mana to finish itā€¦

Kind regards,

Hermann

1 Like