📘 New Fables of Grimforest Challenge Event – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Mine show up.

Did a 10.
The minion maker, the minion eater and Pix. Nice.

Pix is a candidate for the most ugly hero imo.

Screenshot_20191204_115240

10 Likes

10x pull, none of the event heroes, at least I got food for Buddy. Now saving for AR

1 Like

First 10x pull → only basic 3* heroes

Second 10x pull → Hansel, Pixie, Marjana

Can’t complain even if I wanted PIB but I will save for upcoming events (Kunchen by next Atlantis Rise, Gardians next month).

1 Like

Wanted Pixie, got her. Despite her card is ugly, the proportions aren’t correct a bit too much^^

1 Like

In total you did only 1 10x for Grimforest and got PiB?

…& 3 single pulls with rare food.

3 pulls with coins and 1 10-pull so far, hoping for Pixie or Gretel cause I need another yellow project. Got Red Hood instead… can’t complain :wink: Still need a new yellow project though! :stuck_out_tongue:

Gretel and Snow White from 60 Challenge Tokens. Too many scopes needed to max her anytime soon but interested as an Aegir counter.

1 Like

1 10x gem pull and 4 coin pulls got me 3 pixies and Gretel.

1 Like

I used 2 coins and did a 10x pull also.
I got mostly rubbish like 2x Friar, Bane, 2x Hu Tao, Colen - All duplicates and feeders. BUT I did also got Hansel and Snow White.

3 Likes

15- ten pulls and nothing but 4 grimbles, my third Red hood, and a 4th Joon. Pretty crappy pulls. I never even messed with leveling my first red hood.

1 Like

1st coin pull netted me this. 1st HOTM and 1st 5* purple so I wont complain about him…yet.

9 Likes

Rare done.

Team worked like a charm.
Screenshot_20191204_134755

Last Stage Boss Battle:

6 Likes

Rare done, too with blue and green…

1 Like

This was my first Grimforrest event. I started playing in August.

First two 10 pulls … just a bunch of dupe S1 4-stars.

Third 10 pull … Jackpot! Puss in Boots!

Fourth 10 pull … not bad … dupe Elena.

Decided to go for a fifth 10 pull - got Rumpel, Gretel and Hansel!

I’ll stop there. Am very happy with the results.

10 Likes

I had said that I would not make more attempts until the following month, but I had forgotten the events of Grimforest and Atlantis.
That cat really looks interesting, but the gods of the RGN decided that for my blasphemous letters I didn’t deserve it. Instead they decided that another Grimble and my fourth Justice would be useful to me. Thank you gods of the RNG, I will be good from now on. :slightly_frowning_face:
P.S. 20 pulls. 1 Pixie, 1 Grimble, 1 Justice.

1 Like

Managed to pull Snow White, Pixie and Hansel in a 10 pull this morning. This was easily the most luck I have had with any 10 pull. Tried a 10 pull in christmas yesterday and got nothing but dups.

I am intrigued by Snow White, but am not sure how well she will fit with my blues. My only other 5* blues are Ariel and Isarnia, so two slow blues is a bit unfortunate. Her skill seems to be pretty nice though. Cant wait to level her.

I did not have Hansel before, so pumped about him too!

4 Likes

I managed to collect 10 coins and boom. Very glad I got her.

P.S. I imagined Pixie like a mini Zeline card, but this one… meh.

5 Likes

2x 10-pull…

Gretel (Dupe, and apparently the only 4*+ I can get from this event - Have pulled 4-5 total, have 2 maxed)
Cyprian (Dupe)
Kirl (Dupe)
Grimble (Dupe, pulled one on 10-pull on the first day of the Xmas event)
Pixie

Meh??? She is a 3* Hansel. Probably the best 3* in the game IMO.

1 Like