📘 New Fables of Grimforest Challenge Event – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

It doesn’t seem to be showing up yet.

I’ve given the Small Giant Staff a heads up.

3 Likes

Had bit over 3k gems for this… so a 10x and little bit left over for maybe a couple more pulls…

10x was very meh… tho Kadilen is new, so I was happy after that… at least from a collector perspective! Decided to do the couple more pulls and woot!!! Snow White and Pixie! Definitely wanted Pixie, Seshat and Lady were really wanting Puss but I won’t complain about Snow White! Hadn’t thought too much about Snow, so not sure when she’ll start getting fed, but am juggling (unwisely I know!) Alasie 4^55, Grimm 4^20 and Valeria 3^18 right now… with Boril also 4^33 but he’s been sat there for months lol.

Looking forward to reading the Snow White discussions now she’s live, and reading some similar good fortune stories from others here!

8 Likes

56 pulls.

1x Leonidas
1xSartana(dupe#3)
1xGrimble
2xGretel
1xHansel
Metric fton of Pixies

Average. Nice to have the 4* :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think it would be nice if when people show off a particularly good pull they say how many total pulls they have done to get it. Not since starting the game, but from that particular current summon gate. Otherwise, I think it gives the impression some are just lucky and some aren’t, which ultimately isn’t good for the community here.

:vulcan_salute:t2:

11 Likes

That’s what I’ve been suggesting in the hero threads, e.g.:

3 Likes

I did a 10x pull on one profile and got Hansel and Pixie.

I did a two 10x pulls on my other profile and got Gretel and Pixie.

We don’t need to discuss the others!

I was happy enough to get the brother and sister even if they aren’t sharing the same game.

2 Likes

Those are the only 2 I realistically want. 45 pulls and nothing of note :unamused:

1 Like

This is probably what most 10 pulls are like.

2 Likes

It’s true. Did you change your name just for this occasion? Lol

Lotsa pulls, nothing of note (rather nothing new).

Next two 10 pulls got a pixie in each.

2 Likes

Which color is reflecties?

Red reflect.

So, the Kitty is annoying and I’m now having dreams of him, Seshat, and Telluria on the same team.

2 Likes

Did two pulls using saved coins, Caedmon and Hansel. Hansel was who I was hoping for so I am thrilled :smiley:

7 Likes

Was hoping for that kitty but can’t complain at all…Pixie and Gretel is more than I could expect from one 10 pull!

5 Likes

Got Hansel with coins, I’m really happy beacuse I really need offensive cleric.

7 Likes

I did a 10-pull and got only expensive dupes (food) for my levelling projects. Couldn’t even get Pixie, sigh… :cry: I already have Hansel & Gretel and Boss Wolf, and had no real expectations of any event 5*s but Pixie seemed obtainable (collector). Oh, well. Next round

Did a 10 pull since I didn’t have any heroes from this event. And I still don’t have any. 10 3* heroes from S1. Meh.

2 Likes

The update to Mitsuko should help not hurt her, the way she was before she would not block Snow White’s dispell now she should.

Third Grimforest and finally got Hansel, plus a couple of Pixie and a dup of BT (very useful)… now wait for January and hope to get Buddy to complete my *4 Green wish list…

3 Likes

Showed up on my Hansel and Gretel I have leveled up already and Pixi I pulled too do should show up for you. I seen it immediately. Congratulations btw

1 Like