Nerfing is stealing!

Does anyone have a list of the heroes / specials being nerfed?

1 Like

:joy::joy: Nah, youā€™ve definitely read it. I get it though. Basic English vernacular is rough. Here is the definition of ā€œrantā€. Exactly what you did to express your disenchantment with the balance changes. You should totally quit, uninstall, and walk away since it upsets you this much! Hope it gets better for ya, though I doubt it will!

A list can be found in the topic

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/early-information-on-big-balance-update-part-of-the-beta-beat-v58/318360

Although the number is huge. And please note that the heroes that will be strengthened are also posted.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All Iā€™ve read is a post Iā€™ve seen on increasing normal attack damage with tons of hero mods and thanks for the linkā€¦ just thankful for the ease of Amex chargebacks :clap:

I have Furdinand, C2.Leonidas, C.Magni, Queen of Hearts, Shrubbear and Boosts health healers are affected by the nerf.

Itā€™s sad for the heroes Iā€™ve gotā€¦ā€¦

And there are people who make fun of angry and sad people everywhere.

And now im waiting in anticipation for you to backup your accusation with any kind of justification or evidence. Or, failing that, an apology

Sooooo cool man! Happy for ya! Charge back, have SG block your account and disappear!!

Come on now, Homs. That oneā€™s is a former police detective! He knows what heā€™s talking about!

Youā€™re absolutely right! I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on this game over the last few years and that is my own choice. Call it an addictionā€¦call it a sad social life or maybe i just enjoy it but i knew what was i doing and i was happy doing it! However, when they nerfed Telluria and whats the blue chicā€™s name?(i cant even remember now except that i had just maxxed the second one and now i cant remember without looking her up Vera or Vela) i knew things had changed. We can all be angry and complain but i really love this game and want to save it. But now i feel like i would have to be insane to spend money on it. I feel like someone in a physically abusive relationship who keeps coming back for another beat down because they dont no what else to do or where else to go. Like i said earlierā€¦i love this game and want to keep playingā€¦its a great game! But no one wants to continue playing a game where you are promised one thing and actually get to your goal and then its taken away by the ā€œrebalancingā€ā€¦so how do we get them to stop? I dont know. I do know that its a business so obviously the only thing that will work is to hurt the revenue steeamā€¦but again HOW? One person quitting or stopping spending will not even be a drop in the bucket. Could we find a way to coordinate our thougjts and put them into action? Perhaps a "line " room where top 100 Alliance leaders can figure out a coordinated protest? I dont mind spendingā€¦its the idea of the bait and switch that has gone to far.

2 Likes

Well the username checks out, lol.

Its not appealing when someone is so focused on a singular cause they they refuse to see anything beyond it.

Please tell me where did I try to defend SG here?

On another post I stated that I found a lot of the updates confusing. Some are good, some are OK, some are weird, some are bad. Overall, personally, I am just not that fussed about them as I can take advantage of the good and work around the bad (like the hit on LB2 Shrub, currently my favourite hero). In no way is that me defending SG, just stating my mostly neutral take on it.

And in this topic I didnā€™t say anything about defending SG either. I did have to interject when you said that this game is completely not for FTP, and given my last 7+ months of experience as a FTP completely contradicts this I shared my experiences. That is not defending SG, that is defending the truth and reality.

Furdinand has been out for quite some time, many of us spent thousands of money to get him summoned. The changes that SG will implement will decorate Furdinand. Worst of all, SG is making these changes after launching the second limit break, with many of us breaking Furdinandā€™s second limit break for this heroā€™s abilities. We have to be reimbursed for the money and time spent in case the changes are actually implemented in Furdinand.
The changes with the Guardian Gazelle are unacceptable, the suit was recently released and many of us spent a lot of money to summon the suit.
SG disrespects its players, it only thinks about making a profit. We need to unite and not spend more on this game for them to realize the mistake they made. Without the players, SG is nothing.
I suggest negative the game in the Play Stores highlighting the disrespect for the players.

3 Likes

Im genuinely curious. Where are you nerfing existing heroes heavily? There are some specific examples but do you have examples of where this is applicable across the board? As you seem to be suggesting that the move is to stop old heroes (all) and new heroes (all) from coexisting

Well not really. Because a 3/4* with LB2 is relatively less weak compared to a 5* with LB2 as opposed to the same 3/4* without LB2 vs the same 5* without LB2.

Not the changes with Furdinand and Guardian Gazelle
Furdinand has been out for quite some time, many of us spent thousands of money to get him summoned. The changes that SG will implement will film Furdinand. How is the money we spend to summon Furdinand?
Changes to Furdinand, if they are made, we have to be compensated with the reversal of all amounts spent to summon him
The changes with the Guardian Gazelle are unacceptable, the suit was recently released and many of us spent a lot of money to summon the suit. Are we going to be reimbursed for the money we spent to be able to summon the Gazelle costume???
The return of materials does not reimburse the expenses we had to summon Furdinand and Guardian Gazelle.

3 Likes

Where were you when they nerf those OP heroes starting year 2020? Why did you not advocate for those heroes then? Christmas family, krampus especially, W3k nerfs, xnolphod, hotm mana link nerfs for example.

His heroes probably werent as impacted as they are now

SG doesnā€™t owe you anything. They can release a ridiculous champion, you can spend a million dollars on summons, and in two days they can make him a 3* character. They donā€™t owe the players anything. Itā€™s all in the Terms of Service. Yes, because itā€™s a service. Nothing here belongs to us. Nobody forces anyone to do anything. If you pay, you agree to the deal. How much you spent summoning a sweat-weakened card is irrelevant and nobody cares. The only form of protest against this and similar changes is to stop playing. Calling it stealing is just ridiculous. And if someone thinks itā€™s theft, you signed a contract for it. Yes, I am aware that you can rob me of everything and I agree to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man, you are so freaking on point !! :clap::clap::clap:. Glad to see that some people actually see the bigger picture and how much of a scam this has become. Paying for something and getting less value for it than as initially advertised is so freaking ridiculous. Amen to everything you wrote. Do share more about these chargebacks through Apple please.

1 Like