Neith – New November 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Pair her with Inari and your team possibly will be safe.

I dont think so, Inari to be effective dont need the opponent side to be blinded

When I did my 10x summon, I was scared i was scared that I might get her as my first 5* hero. Luckily I didn’t! I got QoH instead of her. As the only 5* I would have had, I was gonna be compelled to work on maxing her and it would have been a waste of ascension materials. The are lots of yellow 5* in TC20 that deserve the materials more that her. I’d rather wait for Joon than spending the materials on her.

4 Likes

The Queen of Hearts would like to have a word with you.

2 Likes

I did a 10x pull this morning and got

1. Queen of Hearts,
  2. Wu Kong,
  3. Gormet,
  4. The other 4* but purple Pulverizer. (Forgot his name)
  5. Green 4* slow “damage to all” hero who lowers defence.
    For a level 27 player like me that was a decent pull. QoH will be my first 5*.

I admit that my last atlantis attempt was horrible. I got only 3*s. I liked them though, some of them helped me to finish off rare level of Riddles of the Wonderland.

2 Likes

Imagine what it will be like if “old” HOTM do indeed get in TC20 eventually. At some point people can try for Onatel from TC20 or pay gems to try for featured Neith in Atlantis. Who would pay gems?

1 Like

Neith really can’t be a mana cutter at fast speed, she would be unstoppable in tandem with Guin, Onatel, Hel, Proteus, the silencers (Peters, Miki), the mana slowers like Alasie or even Boss Wolf.

Therefore, it makes sense for a bit more damage or a bit more mana cutting. The extra mana cutting would make her more valuable on offense.

Blew way past my budgetary limits looking for Wonderland joy (QoH, Jabberwock or White Rabbit). Neith spurned my invitations so I suppose I can be pleased that she is undercooked?

Has anyone run her in partnership with BW, Guin and/or Onatel? If so, how did it go? Defense?
If I run across a D I’ll report back…

3 Likes

The Beta Nurfers have struck again. Another Balanced/Average boring hero. I won’t be pulling.

2 Likes

She is terrible as tank. Her damage is a joke with that atk stat and her taunt is wiped out in the next turn, being so exposed. She is designed to be flank, not tank.

5 Likes

There are people who claim (and I agree with this now that I summoned her recently) that the QoH is much better suited as a flank. Her ability, unlike Santa and GM, doesn’t punish like a tank should.

3 Likes

Imo, there is no other better flank for Aegir. She is protected enough, before and after she fires, turning that defense in the toughest wall possible. And the attacker is already in trouble, because is likely stacking greens… Not good for destroying her minion card with puzzle. I met only once such defense. I don’t remember who won, but I remember I entered the last 5 minutes…

2 Likes

Got her after 4 EHTs during Morlovia and a 10 pull during Wonderland, along with a few 4s I needed. Only my third 5 star, with last month’s Kingston and Ariel

Now I need sooooo many feeders

@Wormwood nice summary!

I’ve faced neith a few times in raids and wars mostly on flank but I got my rear spanked facing her in war tank. Granted high troops everywhere and a meh board.

Bad combo had her fire the mana and blind.
Like you said, next turn my darks charged back up but the blind was brutal.

Have 25 maxed 5*.

For holy have Inari Poseiden Guin Rana Ona maxed.

whom to give darts to among Joon Viv Neith

1 Like

Joon or Viv, Neith dont deserve any unfarmebel materials

For what it’s worth, after my short test of Neith at tank, I tested her for a longer time at flank, which is probably the only way I would normally use her on defense. Both results were a little surprising to me. They are not 100% accurate as several times I had more than 50 attacks, but only 50 showed in my tower.

15 Likes

They are on the same level, that is average, but he is more useful than Neith. In my opinion Anzogh has a better synergy with the team and a more useful elemental bond, although I don’t like him either.

3 Likes

How dare you give meaningful data in a land of opinions!

Shaaaaaame!

6 Likes

If the reset didn’t cost so many materials I’d ask you to try the same defence replacing joon at flank. I don’t have neith (pulled white rabbit instead - go figure) but I feel like she would be at least as good as joon in that setup despite what everyone is saying. I would however be happy to change that opinion if the data showed that joon made the win % go up by a statistically relevant number

1 Like

If I can get more reset emblems, I may give that a try. :slight_smile: Right now I am testing Drake (who is higher in emblem levels) in that spot.

1 Like

Nice, let me know how it goes though I do expect drake to fair quite a bit better!