Natalya - Sorcerer talent question

Hi all.

I’m ascending Zimkitha for my first red 5*.

I have a decent 4* bench.

After Zim, my red choices are;
G Kong, Khagan, Elena, Azlar, Natalya.

I’m considering Natalya for next 5* red ascension. But there’s one thing that’s bugging me. If I take her up the talent tree, will her special stack with the Delay talent, or would one of them cancel the other?

I have Sabina maxed, so could possible give her the emblems instead.

Good question. I have 1 of my Nats going to 80 now and plan on giving her the emblems. I don’t have Sabina maxed and don’t plan to anytime soon. Too many purples to level and scarcity of trap tools.

1 Like

Indeed, a good question. I have searched “sorcerer” only to find posts that say it stacks and other posts saying it does not.

My thought is that it should as the delay comes from tile damage. Just can’t be sure until I see delay used against me to see the icon.

I have Nat who is one of best sorcerers, but was going to give emblems to Lady Locke. Now, though, I am waiting as Nat is in the ver20 rebalancing

1 Like

I did not know she was in the rebalancing. Thank you for the info.

Sadly, Natalya’s mana generation reduction does not stack with the Delay talent:

2 Likes

Nat will still get my emblems as I don’t have any others.

Natalya ‘s not bad and will be better in v20–she’s getting a meaningful bump up in her damage.

I think Thoth-Amun and Mitsuko are better choices for sorcerer emblems, but you play with the cards you’re dealt. Thoth;s minions can proc Delay, making it much more likely to slow mana; Mitsuko cuts mana and can also Delay it, bringing a nice synergy.

1 Like

FYI, you may be interested in the thread below. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you I will take a look at those. I have a few of them.

1 Like

Lol I have all of these except Kadilen, Boomer and Horghall.

I regret eating horghall but not much. I have a lot of great green 5*'s to level anyway.