🍻 Myztero – 5* Purple/Dark -- "Secret" Tavern of Legends Hero

Still waiting for a Myz buff like… zzz

I just tried him out at 480 with GM, PiB, Mitsuko, and Garnett at 370 in war with a little less than 4200. He works awesome with Garnett and will work great with other heroes that block receiving status effect. Not so much Mitsuko. The heroes I think he’ll be lethal with are Francine and either Vanda, Grazul Poseidon, JF, and Garnett

1 Like

It’s all about how you build around. If you have Francine I recommend her with a good healer.

Just jumping in here to say a member of my alliance now has two of this hero… :thinking::man_shrugging:

2 on a team would be deadly. Only need opponent to do one water/fire DOT attack. Both Myzteros will memorise. Fire one straight away, fire the next one 2-3 turns later - no more opponent.

I have never once fought a Myztero.

For me he’s so passive and reactionary. I prefer to be in control…

To me this is the perfect example of control. Much like with Lady Loki.

You get your Myztero ready, holding the special if required. Get your cleanser or healer ready to fix the damage that will be done. Selectively dump tiles into the heroes you want to attack you, getting 2 or more to fire simultaneously can be tricky but very satisfying. Fire Myztero, then work on repeating the above steps.

Cookie Settings