Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

14 Likes

Game felt sorry for me after getting bugger all for killing a rare titan.

16 Likes

That’s right. They’re used in pairs. Good work, far away land.

17 Likes

16 Likes

22 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about! This is my average MV since the 8 hours cool down… is there any way to ask SG to restore my 16 hours cool down? It used to bring great rewards from time to time… would a support ticket be of any use in this case? I’m perfectly aware it’s not a bug… it’s just totally crap loot time after time…

5 Likes

wow I just came here to write exactly that, you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

twenty grinnings :grinning:

You can always beg for mercy from the 8 hr cool down, but it may be that we’re all going to the short timer in an upcoming update.

12 Likes

Nooooooo! Please say it isn’t so?!

@petri - please tell me Mystic vision will not have the shorter timer with the terrible loot?

2 Likes

Just now

An hour ago

17 Likes

I won’t tell @Wormwood if you don’t. :rofl:

1 Like

Damnnn. Nice.
That’s my 3rd 4* ascension mat from mystic vision and 0 from titans (currently fighting mostly 9* & B rating). Crazy.

15 Likes

Keeps getting better, slowly but surely! Still 8h cooldown, first 3* ascension material since the change…

11 Likes

Hi,
Look at that

My first tome, yeah.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

15 Likes

Woohoo! Team 16 hour cooldown!

This is my 6th tonic so Lianna is going to drink them all, pass out, and then wake up with new super powers!

15 Likes

Great guys! In my opinion Mystic Vision should give only 4* items… because they use our devices for publicity and they make a lot of money from this form of commercials… so i don’t understand why they are so low with items

With the latest update:

• cool down reduced from 16hrs to 8hrs
  • may also include emblems
    I wonder if we can still believe… (in amazing loot?!) Fingers crossed

double visions half the rewards of course :rofl:

1 Like