Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

I’m glad that hasn’t changed for everyone yet. I don’t think that’s gonna be a net win for the players. The 16 hour thing is a pain, and often means I only get 1 MV per day, but if they are gonna nerf the loot on the 8-hour version, it just means I have to check more often to get worse loot.

3 Likes

18 Likes

From the Iron Throne!

16 Likes

I know its not great rewards as my luck have been very bad in the last 6 months with mystic vision but in more than a year i never got this amount of loot from the vision

12 Likes

… and a free flask too… Congrats :wink:

14 Likes

14 Likes

Just when i stopped believing :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

2 great visions in a row what are the odds!!

18 Likes

It has been a while since MV has been this generous with me.

17 Likes

Uuuhhh…
What just happened?

Weeks without anything at all and now this!
1 extra chance for the sandpeople to join my crew :sunglasses:

11 Likes

After 5 days without notable items… now… there it is…

11 Likes

lol 5 - 7days u say… last time for something good (even flask/ETT/EHT/AM) for me was 17d :joy:

2 Likes

well, thats so long 17 days? at least from my track maximum is 8 days long… just see whats valuable items next… good luck :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

A little bit of this, a little bit of that, I take it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I don’t know about you guys, but since my MV changed to 8 hours cool-down, it’s complete crap… I don’t even care about MV anymore, it’s been weeks since absolutely every MV brings me one gem and one vial… no rare items at all… zero, nada, null, rien, niente… so, actually, I kind of stopped believing…

3 Likes

I thought the 8 hour went away a bit ago!?

Unfortunately not…still have the 8h cooldown and crappy rewards. Got one golden token since the change, nothing else…

Unfortunately I still am one of the 8 hours cool-down victims… it sucks… big time…

3 Likes

17 Likes