Mok-arr needs to be rethought

I wish I had him. Sartana, Aeron, Khiona and panther are sad. Now they have to keep dealing with Quintus/Obakan/Domitia.

3+ dark heroes against guin there will be all ~700 attack good card, why you tell that mok arr will be something awesome? If person not stupid he will go against any defence with the proper offence, and the MAIN thing there only be - have you luck on tiles or not. You don’t need mok arr or something special on teems with 3+ same colour, well it’s not so nessesary. So why he is so awesome? The most awesome in mok arr are the answers of players on question “what to do with that bullsh*t?))”. Most popular - feed to tudan, leave him alone with his swords in ■■■, take his swords and cut him to the soup, SGG made such SGG so you can’t do anything to him… etc.

1 Like

Also, why people think he will be something usefull on titans? Just cause of tile attack? Quintus have same, obacan have even more… Ult? If you make some expactations on just damage ult on titan then something wrong with you and your titan attack.

I’d take him over Quintus without a thought with his Average mana vs slow. I wouldn’t take him over Sartana , but the other regular 5* s would be a coin toss.

watched the video. why does panther hit each enemy 3 times?

Wilbur’s spirit link

You need seriously buff mok-arr…

I don’t think he needs to be buffed. I think he just needs to be used as he was intended to be used. He’s a niche hero and against Holy titans he’d be a great help.

1 Like

Yunan and boss wolf are awful because of guinevere… But mok-are is awful because of nothing… It’s not good at all against holy titans and it is more awful in raids

1 Like

From what I’ve gathered about Mok-Arr and this thread, he is a niche hero that requires VERY SPECIFIC allies in order to be useful.

I did not see anyone mention that using him on a defense team would mean that AI takes control over him and the rest of the team. Does anyone have any comments about how well he does on a team when being controlled by the system? Trophy win/loss ratio?

1 Like

En una pantalla basura del juego…porque no lo pruebas en asaltos al titán o contra ginebra…a ver que tan bueno es!?

I actually got Mok-arr. I don’t know will, I ever level him up. He looks different to other heroes, maybe he would be fun to play with. But problem for that is those ascension items. He is just not worthy of those with one single purpose. If I have lot of those, I could maybe try him out. Same with Aegir.

With G Panther, Sartana, Khiona and Aeron, he would be great. But, yes, a very specialized tool.

Ya I actually got 2 of him now which he works well in multiple but the point is he requires a heavy investment with other hero’s (like I don’t have Aeron which would be much better w him).

2 months he was in Atlantis and I have never seen this hero in a single raid or war.

Everyone thinks aegir is bad and I still see him occasionally. Mok arr is absolute garbage

4 Likes

He should have been a 4*. Why anyone would blow tabards on him is beyond me.

1 Like

If some hero isn’t showing in defence team, that doesn’t mean he is bad hero. :wink: Mok-Arr needs other purples with him, so he is more offence hero, but for most player he probably won’t be first choice to ascend or even shouldn’t be.

1 Like

I have 2 of them… I have khiona… I have sartana… I have Sabina (no Aeron)…
He is still utter trash
His aoe is garbage… I stack purples in war and still avoid him at 3/70 because he’s useless

I’ve seen mostly or all purple defense teams and mok arr isn’t in them… this pretty much confirms he is horrible :roll_eyes:

He isn’t anyone first(hel), second(panther), third(sartana), fourth (Aeron), fifth (khiona), sixth(victor), seventh(domitia), eighth(obakan), ninth (quintus) dark hero choice he’s garbage.

1 Like

I like him. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Lol… I have 4 5* and Mok and Sargasso make up half of them.