Mok-arr needs to be rethought

Khiona Wilbur and Mok-Arr make a pretty nasty combination

1 Like

I regularly take a purple team of let’s say 3200 team power against a Guin tank team and usually have a good chance to win or at the least stack up a body count for my chest by taking her out even if i lose. Even if I’m down 900 team power vs the other team…it’s fun to steal +50 cups when the tiles are half decent. I wouldn’t mind trying this guy but in reality he really is one of the most useless 5* out there…

1 Like

Still, if I’m not mistaken, Khiona’s att bonus is caped at 104% and doesn’t stack with other att buffs, so Tarlak+Kiril/Boldusk+Wilbur should be better.

Agry, totaly awfull hero compared to tarlak or misandra… and it’s atlantis summon 5* lol. Just put it to 13 camp with 1 chance of 100% drop for fun, if SGG not going to remake him.

1 Like

As I said before he’s one of the worst 5* in game. He has such a predefined target and predefined group setup plus luck requirement on boards to be useful he’s already at a hard disadvantage.

Add in the fact his special isn’t that strong and he destroys Wu kong on Titan teams I don’t see a use for this hero outside of screwing around. Mok-arr is giving guardian owl and Thorne a run for who is the worst hero in game! If you allowed this through beta you should be ashamed.

I don’t know about ashamed. I refuse to believe that SG didn’t have something in mind when creating him. We just don’t know what it was.

I talked to the best tactician on my team about him and we decided the only current use for him is as a last ditch nuclear weapon when everyone else is dead. “I’m going down and I AM TAKING EVERYONE WITH ME!” Even that is pretty thin.

Given this, however, he will ride my bench until SG does something about him. He fulfills basically the same niche Quintus does, and I have Quintus maxed. I also have 7 tabards, and they will be used on Obakan once I get enough trap tools. Given how SG changes heroes over time, Mok could wind up excellent some day, and feeding him to another hero is just dumb.

I got him and am just disappointed horribly

1 Like

He looks like an awesome yellow Titan Hunter, just my opinion.

I hope sg fixes him I feel sorry for the under privileged who got him waiting for Atlantis and then a crapola 5 star only thing makes ok for me is I got ably

He kills wu bad to most

If I had a 5 star decked team capable of fighting Titans I wouldn’t need Wu. 80% isn’t bad with a dragon banners and a healing pot anyways. No he won’t kill Wu.

It’s NOT 80% to WU. He does extra damage then what a normal dark hero does to a holy hero. So you need to double the normally doubled damage. That’s a whole lot of damage when mok is pushing the atk he has.

Biraz fazla mi bonus geldi

Well, when combined with Khiona (most people who drew Mok-Arr also drew Khiona, by reports she has been drawn at least 3x as much as Mok-Arr) and Wilbur (see the preceding brackets for similar statistics pertaining to this hero as well, just replace the word “Khiona” with “Wilbur”)the results are a massacre machine, if we were to add, let’s say Wu Kong, heaven forbid we throw in panther and you have the mega ultra atom bomb against yellow Titans.

Either way, Mok-Arr being good or bad sounds like a luxury problem. I’d like to have him, Maybe I’ll pull him next month.

Edit- Firing order - Khiona, Wilbur, Panther, Mok-Arr, Wu Kong then pump purple tiles and laugh out loud in real life at the stupid numbers that appear with each landed tile. This team could effectively be BiS against yellow Titans currently, we’ll have to see when the reports from the same set up replacing Wu with Tarlak come in.

There is a ton of misinformation in this thread beginning with the title. In the fully equipped roster Mok-Arr is a best in slot hero. This isn’t even thinking outside the box it’s adding the obvious stacking buffs and debuffs then scratching my head because this type of damage wasn’t possible last month.

3 Likes

I’m levelling him right now. Also have Wilbur, though no Panther or Khiona. I’ll report what he’s like once he’s old enough to play with the big boys and girls. I think he’ll turn out to be alright despite all the dire predictions.

Which is exactly what the beta testers are reporting in various threads - the initial panic on simply reading the card without extensive playing and finding the right usage is always kind of funny on these things.

For those who run mono-color teams or 3+ colors stacks to fight Guin, he’s an awesome card.

1 Like

Time will tell. My prediction is you won’t be seeing this card on defense teams or any much on titans where Either wu adds more Damage or the Titan hits hard enough it’s hatd to keep hero’s alive.

Which leaves you for using him on attack teams vs guin or multiple holy hero’s and vs a player not using multiple dark hero’s.

And his best use according to everyone is vs guin who these same people claim is not an issue if you are already using multiple dark 5* hero’s.

It’s not exactly riveting using a niche hero whose only decent with specific teams vs specific targets and requiring luck on your board. I’m not saying mok is utterly useless he just isn’t worth wasting ascention material on as he fills a role no one needs.

I think you said it yourself - he’s a niche card - he definitely ups the success rate form my testing in beta and we definitely need some more harder hitting (tile damage) dark 5*. Guin is a niche card too.

Guin is a very common niche hero. There is a difference between the most overused tank in game and a hero that kinda helps but isn’t really needed becuase there are several heroes that still do it better vs that specific niche hero.

1 Like

I think we could post about ingredients for chocolate chip cookies and someone will still bring in the topic of Guin.

Anyway, the shark seems to be an awesome addition for top players who have the mats to burn on him. I pulled him but I have much more useful heros who need attention. I just don’t see him being feed anytime soon. He will even have to wait for a couple of duplicates (like Hel) before he gets fed.

1 Like