Moderator day - May 17th 🎈

There are days for everything and everybody.
Hairdressers, moms and dads, scriptkiddies, Pie, 04-20 and I can go on to make this list as long as nobody would ever bother reading it anymore.

But there is no (international) Moderators day :scream:

So I suggest we create one and that will be May 17th. A day where you can all show how much you like our moderators in here, appriciated the hard work they are doing. They are doing this in their own time, and free willingly.

You can do this in many ways and I will give you some examples:
Make no offensive post for a day.
Make some nice meme for our moderators
Make a nice handdrawn picture for them to show your love
Create a poem or even better, a song that you perform.

Let’s see if we can make this day noticable in the right way for our beloved moderators, a day they will be looking forward to every year from now.

60 Likes

I love this, thanks for starting this initiative @HarryDeB! :slight_smile:

And most of all, a big thank you to our wonderful moderators @Rook, @zephyr1, @Guvnor, @littleKAF, @JonahTheBard, and @DaveCozy! Your contributions are invaluable! :heart:

Let’s also not forget our emeritus moderators @Coppersky, @RakeJay, @Garanwyn and @Kerridoc!

41 Likes

I’ve said it before and since i like repeating myself …

This forum would be a hot mess without the incredible time-consuming efforts of our beloved moderators.

Thank you for making it all work so we can continue to enjoy our game (and the forum games within a game).

24 Likes

Yeah let’s hide my post reflecting the truth. LOL that forum

5 Likes

what a great and wonderful initiative! good going! I’m gonna put it in my calendar - let’s make it a day to remember! and hopefully not just a day, but that it will lead to more appreciation for our moderators / more thoughtfulness from the community.

@Rook is already starting to celebrate :wink: (see below)

18 Likes

Ah I see @rook is infecting others as well with the happy dance!

10 Likes

giphy
Alright. But only for 24 hours!
tumblr_o8hk6peCfo1rutgtno1_400

10 Likes

12 Likes

Oh man, setting a reminder on my calendar and tagging a few like @Math4lyfe @Rigs @NPNKY @EarlVerdant @JAWS_3D @ThePhilosopher @TGW @Mothra @Disposable @voidstrike

18 Likes

I’ve got the clap :clap: :clap: :clap:

:wink:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag…

…I’ll set it in my calendar to make the most flag worthy posts that I can to keep them busy & distracted.

12 Likes

Cool…I’ll help spread the word as well. Cheers!

7 Likes

I think math should cook them each a different 6 course meal

6 Likes

tumblr_mqlgudnoLZ1r3xlxko1_500

10 Likes

It’ll be like a year’s worth of appreciation in one day! :rofl: :thinking: :cry: :hugs:

13 Likes

But we like our moderators dude. I’ve heard stories and they weren’t good. How about we put @Math4lyfe in charge of the beer?

12 Likes

That’s why i wanted to give em a show

6 Likes

:grin:

19 Likes

She did get that smoothie maker…

…so if the mods get an all smoothie menu don’t be surprised.

9 Likes

Cookie Settings