Moderator day - May 17th ๐ŸŽˆ

in the Philippines we would say: that is a pigโ€™s life!

3 Likes

@Guvnor putting a stop to forum shenanigans and rudeness

10 Likes

@Petri relaxing after a tough week at work

(I was gonna post a real Finnish sauna gif, but was afraid I would get flagged for lack of towels :stuck_out_tongue: disclaimer: I have visited Finland AND have been to the sauna!)

6 Likes

Proof haha :joy:

8 Likes

Omfg u were fas af finding thatโ€ฆ Now I know who to never argue with. Ffs you will pound me with posts :rofl: since the moderator day thingy is until the 17th but since Iโ€™m usually drunk and quite honestly lose days constantly. I will just wish all of you one bucket of fresh buttered popcorn a cold mug of beer and a thousand thanks. Now Iโ€™m going to go back to being my sarcastic witch ways because this actually hurts to be niceโ€ฆ

5 Likes

ModsDay

Thank you for all you do current mods and SG, @Dudeious.Maximus, @Guvnor, @Petri, @littleKAF, @PlayForFun! Kudos to former mods including @zephyr1, @Rook, @JonahTheBard, @DaveCozy. Apologies if I may have forgot anyone, but you are most definitely included in appreciation here.

I didnโ€™t know this existed so I added it to the calendar. Cheers!

18 Likes

Ohh! Today is d-day!

Happy Moderator day all of you!! Thanks so much for all your time and making the forum such a fun place to be in.

Tis a picture I imagine on any other day in the E&P world:

The dragon @Dudeious.Maximus swirling around in the sky at the top of the E&P castle, with the little cow @littleKAF running and stomping its hooves and playing for fun (@PlayForFun) with @Rook all around a dancing tree (@Guvnor) that has a baby bark (babyGuv!). And when theyโ€™re all tired, they take a break and sip on some water on a @Petri dish.

Sorry @petri that was the only thing I could think of when I thought of your name :rofl: please donโ€™t delete me.

Cheers to all the mods & friends! :beers: :wine_glass:

15 Likes

Is it like this?

7 Likes

You got to keep them moderated.

3 Likes

There should be doctrines on Moderator Day

Something like lock-downs on all non-community content threads.
Any posts with key words likeโ€ฆ
Buff, nerf, balance, SG get put in File-13

Waitโ€ฆ unless by SG you are referencing:
Shameless Gorillas or Succulent Grapes
Saggy Gonads and Shrimp Guts will be considered on a case-by-case basis

5 Likes

Thank you to all the moderators who make this forum a safe and welcoming place. :balloon: :kissing_heart:

Good, letโ€™s drink some champagne to celebrate the Mod Day :smiley::champagne:

6 Likes

Just as much censored bits, but not as funny :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Happy moderators day to @Guvnor, @littleKAF, @Dudeious.Maximus and to our โ€œretiredโ€ moderators like @Rook, @JonahTheBard, @zephyr1, @DaveCozy.
Thx for all the things you do or have done earlier.

I also want to say thank you @Petri and other staff members. for their help
Have a nice happy moderator day too :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Happy Moderator Day to all active and past @moderators! Thank you for helping us to keep the forum organized and neat, offering your game expertise, and helping fellow players. :heart_eyes: :tada: :raised_hands:

17 Likes

Happy Moderator Day! :partying_face: And thank you! I love you all!

11 Likes

Life-Quotes-Dolly
Thanks for all that you do!

11 Likes

To all the moderators, have a blessed day. I appreciate all you folks do on a daily basis.

9 Likes

Happy Moderator Day to

@Guvnor

82326-74505738-9E60-40CD-9C38-6F18A3933EDD-0-1536248304

@Dudeious.Maximus

79ee4fa567a66aeb728a9ca9b1e67a484b91daa2_hq

@littleKAF

8Gj

@Rook

giphy-6

@zephyr1

20751fbd2615c577baaec221e0a2acea

@JonahTheBard and @DaveCozy, whom I didnโ€™t have the chance to meet.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

As the gifs I picked may or may not indicate, Iโ€™m slightly scared of you, so allow me to seize this opportunity to apologize for my antics. I promise to behave the whole day (i.e. log out for the next 24 hours :joy:).

I also want to thank my mom, even though it has literally nothing to do with the topic at hand.

14 Likes

Ok @Dudeious.Maximus โ€ฆ seeing as its your day I found some rum for you!

IMG_5745

And for all the other wonderful moderators, a special gift from the Pirate Horde (just donโ€™t tell @ProfLoki or Iโ€™ll be in trouble).

And always remember to โ€ฆ

Thanks for all you folk do! :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag:

13 Likes

thanks to all of you, and I certainly include @PlayForFun in this. itโ€™s a lot of hard work and not easy at times,

12 Likes