🏜️ Missions – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

I can barely autoplay the normal stages :stuck_out_tongue: I’m autoplaying 31-normal now, though I need the “zombie resurrection” amulet and two healers (inc. one overhealer) to do so consistently

1 Like

I have the zombie amulet, freya heimdall and Vivica C2 so I have minions, double overheal and zombie revive, its almost always enough to autoplay

1 Like

Yeah I can’t autoplay the special stages on hard mode in these last few provinces at all. I believe it’s at least possible on the non-special stages.

1 Like

good point, I forgot to mention I have Xiahou Dun to dispel when autoplaying the normal special stages too… else, the enemies just hit too hard!

I’ve been trying to finish these missions and some of these are hard to find what map stages they are on, majestic Ammits and so forth, from season 5.
Is there somewhere on the forums where these are posted?
Or do I need to find them on my own?
Also on mission in season 5 is to use the crook and flail, however it’s a buff for 3* and 4* heroes only. And I get an" are you sure…"before each mission. I made a 4* team and still get the warning. Any idea why?
Thanks if anyone can help on these missions.
Btw, need a few from season 3, and 4 also.

There is a nice Graphic in the top post from Zartanis that summarizes everything

5 Likes

For Season 5 the above post contains the information.

For other seasons you find similar topics under #missions tag.

2 Likes

I just wanted to note that the next set starts as soon as VF is done in 2 days and instead of catching up, i’m not even close to finished with this set. i just finished the new stages a little before Styx started and had some time to work on it during the tower, but i’m only at 43/130 Heiraco Sphinxes and 327/1050 Sarcophagi. some quick back of the napkin math puts me at 10 full days of WE to complete this, doing nothing else. and now there’s a new 20 stage seasonal event that’s just started.

but i’m not in a hurry to finish anyway, since we now know there won’t be a season 6, so i’m just going to take my time, finish this set and then work on the last batch of provinces and avatars.

but the good news for me is that i finished all the Underwild missions last Tremors and just today started on the final set of missions for Valhalla. so the end is in sight! :grinning: :partying_face:

it looks like a couple of people finished already, curious how others are doing. also, do you think they’ll release missions/avatars for Untold Tales? :thinking:

3 Likes

Almost there but not quite yet for me:

Also still have 8 impossible stages to complete.

I am just going to try to get the 5 Valhalla coins I miss for one summon then I’m gonna work on season 5. Surely the last few sets of missions for a season are quite the grinding.

Regarding the mini-stories, I think they will have some missions too.

6 Likes

I finished the avatar missions last Sunday. Am actually skipping VF to focus on the seasonal event - I want to go full throttle on finishing S5 (assuming this month releases the last provinces) so I can get my completion coins and summon!

And my gosh, I hope there aren’t any new avatars for the older seasons :joy: I just want to farm S1-5 for backpacks :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I’m just about to finish the Sarcophagi mission, the Sphinx one is already done… I’ve prioritized keeping up with these missions for S5 and sometimes ignored AR or Valhalla etc. in favor of this… and it’s nice I’ve managed to maintain that goal so far, so worth it imho. Still 50 left to finish the Crook & Flail amulet mission, but that can easily finish the next month since no new amulets will come anymore.

Not sure if this is of any use since there’s probably no better stages but I’ve got Sarcophagi numbers for 13-8 (and above is my earlier data for the stages including Sphinxes).

Stage WE/Run Runs Sarcophagi Avg/Run Avg/WE
13-8 7 28 202 7.2 1.03
3 Likes

Yes 13.8 is the best one for the monster mission alone

2 Likes

As the last set of provinces is coming in just a few hours, there comes the last set of missions. And here comes the data:

Level Energy Waves Canopic Jar of the Jackal (guaranteed) Moon Sphinx (guaranteed)
11-2 7 4 present (0)
11-4 7 4 present (2)
11-6 7 3 present (2)
11-8 7 4 present (0)
11-10 7 4 present (0)
14-3 7 3 present (0)
14-4 7 4 present (2)
14-6 7 3 present (0)
14-7 7 3 present (0)
14-8 7 4 present (2)
14-10 7 4 present (0)
27-1 9 4 present (0)
27-3 9 4 present (2)
27-4 9 4 present (0)
27-6 9 4 present (0)
27-7 9 4 present (2)
27-10 9 5 present (0)
34-1 10 4 present (1)
34-3 10 4 present (1)
34-5 10 4 present (1)
34-6 10 4 present (1)
34-10 10 4 present (1)
35-1 10 4 present (0)
35-3 10 4 present (0)
35-5 10 4 present (2) present (1)
35-7 10 4 present (0) present (1)
35-8 10 4 present (2) present (1)
35-10 10 4 present (0) present (1)
36-4 10 4 present (1)
36-8 10 4 present (1)
36-9 10 4 present (1)

So from that we can say that 35-5 or 35-8 should be the best stage for both the mob and the boss.
For the mob alone, I would recommend 14-8 as the highest stage (to maximize rewards) with the lowest energy, most waves and most importantly 2 guaranteed mobs on the boss wave.

Happy farming!

21 Likes

music to my ears :wink: nice to see another canopic jar on the avatar list! and thanks for sharing the data :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“also, do you think they’ll release missions/avatars for Untold Tales?”

God, I hope not. I have marginal OCD when it comes to being a completionist and I loathe doing the avatar missions almost but not quite as much as I loathe seeing the missions log.

3 Likes

And of course, I am at 0 energy now. Oh well, I will finish tomorrow no problem. Also finished the last few impossible stages I was missing so all set and ready for the new and last provinces tomorrow. :muscle:

2 Likes

And here we go!!!

16 Likes

So far 35-8 has both and gives the most that I noticed.

2 Likes

Alright, here is the updated graphic. Let me know if I have missed something or something is incorrect and I will get it updated. Thank you.

19 Likes

Thank you @sleepyhead and @Zartanis

I have added these images to the OP.

3 Likes