🏜️ Missions – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

Thank you, I will fix that to be 33-1 and add those in 33 overall that I marked, but didn’t add.

4 Likes

I think you’d need to use it when using 3* and 4* Season 5 heroes as they start with a 20% bonus before using the amulet. I’ve not really used it with non S5 Heroes other than a maxed limit broken Xiahou Dunn

1 Like

does anyone else besides me hope that Season 6 will not come out for a bit? to give time to finish the Season 5 missions (or at least, get started on the last set of missions!) before S6 rolls around :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s just my completion compulsion talking, but it would be nice to have a break from farming for a bit…

2 Likes

Hopefuly Sneak Peek will clarify when S6 will arrive, but I am not expecting it just after 3-4 months from now.

1 Like

Absolutely, I’ve properly fallen behind and would appreciate a pause lol

2 Likes

yes, a break would be nice. if i remember correctly, there was a one month break between the end of S4 and the start of S5. last provinces drop some time in March, so hopefully S6 doesn’t start any sooner than late April / early May, but who knows. (someone does, lol, i’ve worked on software projects and release dates are planned way, way in advance although exact dates can shift quite a bit)

because yeah, it’s taking me longer than i expected to finish up the sand servants, but they should be done today and then i’ll start on the new provinces tomorrow. so i’ll be 5 days ‘behind.’ but the schedule is relatively light until TU, so it will be interesting to see how far i can get. and i should be done with Underwild after this next TU so i’ll be able to use future TUs to catch up on S5 (and S3! :sweat_smile: ). as it is, i’ll probably end up borrowing time from AR to catch up again.

2 Likes

I won’t catch up on avatars at this point until the reduced world energy I bet. I am on sand servants and barely into it… Add another seasonal event sapping energy that just compounds the inability to grind the avatars.

4 Likes

Yes, the seasonal events are draining WE, and since Morlovia there is almost always one on going.

2 Likes

Thank you, but I was looking for a match between sand golem and sun sphinx, since I’m behind with that avatar. :blush:

Updated the graphic to fix sand golems (province 33 instead of 32), colored a few more overlaps, and fixed title in Deranged Warriors. Thank you @PlayForFun for updating the OP.

10 Likes

Thx, I have updated the OP with the new image.

1 Like

Yeah, TU and VF are my avatar farming time… for Dunes :joy: I just rely on the weekly free coin gifts instead of farming for trolls and bats lol

1 Like

That’s why I’ve just dumped a ton of flasks in and I’m just finishing all the hard levels and have the final missions to do after that. I want to be “done” when S6 comes

But I still have a ton of S4 missions to work on, I’m guessing S6 may be March or April since we haven’t had any hint of it in beta yet.

1 Like