🏜️ Missions – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

Thank you, I will fix that to be 33-1 and add those in 33 overall that I marked, but didn’t add.

4 Likes

I think you’d need to use it when using 3* and 4* Season 5 heroes as they start with a 20% bonus before using the amulet. I’ve not really used it with non S5 Heroes other than a maxed limit broken Xiahou Dunn

1 Like

does anyone else besides me hope that Season 6 will not come out for a bit? to give time to finish the Season 5 missions (or at least, get started on the last set of missions!) before S6 rolls around :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s just my completion compulsion talking, but it would be nice to have a break from farming for a bit…

2 Likes

Hopefuly Sneak Peek will clarify when S6 will arrive, but I am not expecting it just after 3-4 months from now.

1 Like

Absolutely, I’ve properly fallen behind and would appreciate a pause lol

2 Likes

yes, a break would be nice. if i remember correctly, there was a one month break between the end of S4 and the start of S5. last provinces drop some time in March, so hopefully S6 doesn’t start any sooner than late April / early May, but who knows. (someone does, lol, i’ve worked on software projects and release dates are planned way, way in advance although exact dates can shift quite a bit)

because yeah, it’s taking me longer than i expected to finish up the sand servants, but they should be done today and then i’ll start on the new provinces tomorrow. so i’ll be 5 days ‘behind.’ but the schedule is relatively light until TU, so it will be interesting to see how far i can get. and i should be done with Underwild after this next TU so i’ll be able to use future TUs to catch up on S5 (and S3! :sweat_smile: ). as it is, i’ll probably end up borrowing time from AR to catch up again.

2 Likes

I won’t catch up on avatars at this point until the reduced world energy I bet. I am on sand servants and barely into it… Add another seasonal event sapping energy that just compounds the inability to grind the avatars.

4 Likes

Yes, the seasonal events are draining WE, and since Morlovia there is almost always one on going.

2 Likes

Thank you, but I was looking for a match between sand golem and sun sphinx, since I’m behind with that avatar. :blush:

Updated the graphic to fix sand golems (province 33 instead of 32), colored a few more overlaps, and fixed title in Deranged Warriors. Thank you @PlayForFun for updating the OP.

11 Likes

Thx, I have updated the OP with the new image.

1 Like

Yeah, TU and VF are my avatar farming time… for Dunes :joy: I just rely on the weekly free coin gifts instead of farming for trolls and bats lol

1 Like

That’s why I’ve just dumped a ton of flasks in and I’m just finishing all the hard levels and have the final missions to do after that. I want to be “done” when S6 comes

But I still have a ton of S4 missions to work on, I’m guessing S6 may be March or April since we haven’t had any hint of it in beta yet.

1 Like

Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-29 um 19.32.52

there is no stage underlined… what is the best province to farm sarcophags only? i decided to switch from 32-4 (combined with hiraco sphinxes) to 12-1 because it costs less world energy

1 Like

I had good results at 13-8.

3 Likes

I confirm it’s 13-8 according to my data if you want the Kemythian Sarcophagi alone (only level with 4 waves and two guaranteed on the boss wave with the lowest energy).

8 Likes

I will underline 13-8 for the next update. I also found that this stage had good results.

3 Likes

This set was so much easier
31-9 and then I also used the 13-8
Only missing amulets that will be made naturally, I usually use the energy in 10-10

5 Likes

thank you all for sharing! gonna remember 13-8 as the go-to for Sarcophagi only :slight_smile: glad it’s one of the earlier provinces and costs less WE!

3 Likes

Some Sarcophagi numbers for the current missions, just looking at the ones with also Sphinxes for now. Always good to confirm the that the most promising stages on paper are really the best, imho… starting with 31-1 and 31-9 (which look just about identical so far), I’ll probably try some of the others also.

Stage WE/Run Runs Sarcophagi Avg/Run Avg/WE
31-1 9 20 134 6.7 0.74
31-3 9 10 56 5.6 0.62
31-7 9 10 49 4.9 0.54
31-9 9 20 135 6.8 0.75
31-10 9 5 14 2.8 0.31
32-4 10 5 28 5.6 0.56

Btw, is anyone still able to auto-play the hard stages in these provinces? It was perfectly fine for me until province 30, and with province 31 it suddenly seems impossible, not sure if that is just me. The slash attacks are too deadly. Normal difficulty is still fine.

I do like the Crook & Flail amulet and I think it helps some because it opens up hero options more, all 3* and up are strong enough to be used essentially. The team I’m using with it now is Gulli - Freya - Anton - Xiahou Dun - Kailani. Seems to work nicely but it’s just not strong enough to auto-play hard mode (and for the record the other 2 amulets I have equipped are Shen and Djed).

Edit: adding stages as I go. I’ll do fewer runs if it’s obvious a stage isn’t as good as others.

1 Like