🍻 [May 22, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event – FAQ & Team Discussion

Nothing to indicate that there WILL be a new Secret hero.

2 Likes

Hi bro, new secret hero will not be available I guess , if so then they will increase the appearance rate of the previous one and introduce new . Since they provided appearance rate of secret hero very low (0.1%) there won’t be new hero for atleast couple of months . Who knows

When will it be the next? I cannot see it on the official calendar of the game. Good luck to all

I got it… with the 100 coins. Myztero + Magni… Greaaat!!

1 Like

Great, do u like him ?

I love him, even that I have him at 70/3 waiting for a tabard. I used him on the tournament and help me a lot … :laughing:

1 Like

I agree with a few people based on the low odds there should be an ascension item chest as part of the pulls.

Also put in small emblem packs as part of pulls

Make this your feature event1

1 Like

May 22nd was the 4th Friday, so if that is how it will be each month, I assume June 26th ?

1 Like

3rd Friday each month most likely. The 4th Friday is already Valhalla. May was just an exception, as May had 5 Fridays, because 1st of May started with one.

1 Like

Friday after the costume chamber event

There is no “official” calendar… It’s just one that Players put together based on historical patterns & their best guesses.

1 Like

Thanks… Well I saw a link sent by a moderator here to a online calendar on this forum. I follow that calendar:

2 Likes

Yup, as it says in that OP that it is still all guesses. Some stuff follows a pretty set pattern but other things are still estimates.

1 Like

But it is quite good anyway. I think. It is much easier to find what you want on time.