Maxing out heroes

This may be a silly question, but how do I max out my heroes quicker?, it seems to take me forever, and moving very slowly, please help , any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks in advance

1 Like

You might find this useful

3 Likes

Thank you , I will take a look at it and give it a try, thanks again

1 Like

I apologize, I accidentally flagged your reply, now I’m trying to unflag it , how do I do that ??, again I apologize… I need all the help I can get

1 Like

I think you unflagged it OK. No problem.

2 Likes

Ok, thank you so much, whew!! I was beginning to stress, again thank you

2 Likes

It also depends on resources you have available (stronghold level, farms, training camps, materials and recruits) but this may help:

Also I recommend you search for @Gryphonknight postings. He has wonderful advices about rainbow 3* teams and 3/60 4*s in case you lacking AM.

2 Likes

Generic advise

It is usually best to concentrate on leveling one rainbow team at a time. Only level heroes with same color heroes for maximum hero XP and skill rolls.

I do two rainbow teams at once but I prefer attacking depth - and color stacking - over raw defensive power.

RT11

I love Extra low cost ( RT11 ) training. No items needed and highest Hero XP per recruit ( even if it is very very slow ).

But other prefer less Hero XP but faster ( see notes )

Alchemy Lab

What I find very interesting is the upcoming Alchemy Lab. If you need swords, kits ( backpacks) and Rugged clothes to upgrade your 2* ascension items to 3* / 4* ascension items, then individual players will have to decide if they need hero XP faster or 3* / 4* ascension items faster.

First rainbow teams

I am a big fan of 1x rainbow 3* 3.50 team then 1x rainbow 4* 3.60 team ( see notes )

4* 3.60 heroes

If it was not for emblems, I would use only 3* 3.50 and 4* 3.60 heroes. They are the most cost effective, versatile, available and useful heroes.

Notes

Click for notes

Hero XP and deep bench

I am also a big fan of getting 3x rainbow 4* 3.60 before spending any 3* ascension items to get a rainbow 4* 4.70 team ( see Notes ).

Multiple rainbow 3* 3.50 / 4* 3.60 teams are cheap, versatile and useful for color stacking - Empire’s hidden buff.

Deep bench

How to level your first 4* team
Other useful links

[Guide] “Rage Quit and back again” or How I learned to stop worrying (about 5* s) and Love the 4* s ( told in links )[ 1- 16 months, Manual, Road map]

And

Player Guides