Max level Heroes Impossible Max special Skill!

I’m having trouble maxing out Brienne 's special skill. Ever since she hit max level it seems impossible to level up her skill. I’ve tried 25%, 50% and even 75% chance and no luck. Brienne is currently stuck on 5/8 no matter my chance percentage. Ive been trying for over two weeks please Help!

Thank You

1 Like

Try between 15-35%. Hell, try between 7-30%. Most of my heroes ascend in this sweet spot.

1 Like

I’ve been trying almost everything and still no luck! The only thing I haven’t tried is 100%.

The last special upgrade I got was three “wrong” colored cards, 12%. Have you tried EVERYTHING?

Really trying everything doesnt matter. Only 100% is guaranteed. Everything else is a chance, some greater than others

1 Like

I’m genuinely curious if 100% works or if its glitched; so many players have reported to me getting Specials upped below 30%, and NOT upping above that. I’ve never tried 100% before. Please let me know how it turns out!

I did 100% once and it worked. Ive done over 30% multiple times with success.
I just did a 78% with nonsuccess

Thanks for providing alternate data, Talisax!

1 Like

Yes I have I’ve been trying for over 4 weeks now!
This needs to be fixed ASAP !

I emailed support all they told me was I hope your luck changes!!! Really!!!

Merlot: What have you tried (differently) since posting here? Sometimes it IS luck (probability) in the odds, and your luck will change. I just had this happen…

1 Like

Im levelling up 3*s just to save for biggee heroes later and most get to level 2 special by level 30 using whatever i have

1 Like

I had the same problem, it took me about 2 weeks and and a lot of feeding. But she eventually fully leveled to 8/8. I have to say, she has been the hardest to max out so far.

So I was able to max out one character’s level and special skill several weeks ago. But now it seems all of my other characters are stuck at the level they’ve been for at least two weeks. I’ve maxed out two characters’ levels but they are still at 5/8 on their special skills (each were completely ascended but had at least 10 levels to go). I just got a new character and have leveled it up 27 levels and it is still stuck on 1/8 for his special skill. Prior to two weeks ago each character would level up in an adequate amount of time - not to quickly. This has to be a bug since there is such a difference in the last few weeks.

1 Like

Bad luck or using trainer heros or other leveled heros. They level you faster per percentage to increase special

I find it hard to believe that its simply bad luck. I haven’t changed the way in which I level the characters which was working for all of them until about a couple of weeks ago. I have used common and uncommon characters as well as the trainer characters to level up the heroes in question. I’ve even tried using ascended characters I no longer want to play with. It seems like there is a glitch or bug. Do the developers read these messages? Is there an update I am missing?

1 Like

Using ascended characters and trainers makes getting special increases before maxxing heros less likely

That may be the case but I altogether I used one ascended and maybe 3 trainers in the last several weeks. That doesn’t explain why nothing has leveled up the special skills for so long.

What alternate methods have you tried?

I try:

• 1-2* same colors only
  • 1-2* rainbow colors
  • 2* same colors only
  • 2* rainbow colors
  • mix of 2-3* same colors
  • mix of 2-3* rainbow colors
  • anything including trainer heroes

Do you note any differences with different methods?

For me this is the same issue with Bane and Hawkmoon and few others now. They are stuck at 4/8 or 5/8s. I also have noticed that since last few days or weeks the special skills are rarely increasing irrespective of all 10 heroes of same color or mixed and 20% or 24% or 30% or so, while in the past I have had success with even lower %s.
I could be wrong but I am beginning to feel that maybe the game is somehow internally rigged to restrict this feature as we make progress in the game because the only noticeable thing for me is that my account level and stronghold have increased a few levels in this time. Or maybe like all the optimists out there are saying, it could be the onset of my bad luck lol. Either way it is downright annoying.
Hopefully the Devs will soon do something about this or at least somebody finds a trick or hack for overcoming this issue …

Since the beginning of me playing this game, I’ve done all of the above. Even when I noticed that I wasn’t leveling the special skill up I tried to pay more attention to what I was using as fodder. So I specifically tried to do each one of your ideas several times and still nothing worked.