[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

6000 gems and 1 c0hoices

600 1 a yearā€¦choose one of 3 optionsā€¦

If everyone had their own wayā€¦ bored peeps means delete and find another gameā€¦ maybe in wars the better you performan the better rewards like

Raids through the weekā€¦ I got an idea bout unused flags in warsā€¦ we canā€™t be on our phones every secondā€¦ with maybe 2 hours left they are randomly dispersedā€¦ it would not matter that much because of leveling up more teamsā€¦ but the maybe some what ifs. Go awayā€¦ see yā€™all got things to doā€¦

Trading

I would even trade you a 5* HotM!

SGG has said, due to small team, spend depth is important

Trade significantly reduces spend depth, so no trade

Quarterly revenue

Maybe when the quarterly revenue takes a dangerous drop ( AKA because servers are relatively cheap - 3 months with no purchases of Path of Valor, VIP, or deals OR Zynga develops a more profitable game )

But there are lots of 10 to 11 year old freemium games doing fine and the iPhone App Store is only 13 years old ( July 10, 2008 )

5* duplicates

The best we can hope for is something for duplicate 5* heroes like Alchemy Lab shards or alliance war chest ( all alliance teammates put in duplicate 5* heroes, when threshold met, teammates can pull out random loot )

So even that would not apply to a 4* hero like Jackal / Falcon

Notes

Click for notes

FIN

I donā€™t understand how is that more important for them as opposed to a big company.

Does it, though? You could add a small bonus to the traded heroes, so that each single player still has motivation to pull his own version. PoGo has trades and there are whales as well as a multitude of regular spenders, canā€™t imagine a profitable system for this game canā€™t be designed.

My suggestion is the creation of an in-game trade where the player can place the heroes they no longer want, duplicate heroes or any other inventory item for sale or exchange.

A good example of how this works is the trade of this form that exists on the Steam platform with numerous items from various games.

EXā€¦:

I have a duplicate Krampus and want to put it up for sale.

What applies is the law of supply and demand.

I put the price I want and if someone has another Krampus and want to sell too, can put a value below mine. The buyer chooses who he wants to buy and SG makes this intermediation.

But what do players get out of it?

They can have the hero or item they want in a more fair and transparent way.

And what does SG get out of it?

They earn by selling gems, because everything that is sold must be obtained through in-game gems.

But the sales of gems and the summoning portals will drop. Initially they may even drop, but players who sell their stuff could exchange their gems for summoning tokens from any portal or even buy other things of their interest in the in-game shop.

That way all the money that will circulate will be guaranteed to SG in-game in the form of gems.

And I think SG could stipulate a low percentage of commission on the sale that the seller would be aware of that would be discounted from their gems when the sale is made.

I would accept to receive from SG just 0.01% of all sales made in this mode for the idea :wink:

TĆ”s passado a ideia comeƧa bem e acaba pessimamente entĆ£o a sg vai lucrar sobre o teu dinheiro as tuas vendas .
Interessante seria uma troca entre membros de alianƧa com um evento de 6 em 6 meses que seria obtido umas moedas para a troca

We all have to win.
If only the players win, what would be the advantage for SG to implement?

[portuguese]
Todos temos que ganhar.
Se sĆ³ os jogadores ganharem, qual seria a vantagem pra SG implementar?

They all sound nice, especially a place to retire items, extra items or even heroes & troops. Iā€™ve noticed in the discussion chats that many people in different Alliances would like to trade troops amongst their Alliance members due to full leveled troops or extra troops they donā€™t need, so it would be nice if there were a building were these items and troops could retire to be picked up by members of the Alliance. In some cases trading or bartering is nice also. To be able to trade/ barter a troop for an item like aether limit breaks, gemstones, crafting, ascension items or vice versa I feel it would be a big impact for the game.

1 Like

What if you couldnā€™t trade a hero you have duplicates of? Might that get SG over the hump to allow this idea?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what what I stated, retire those not wanted or barter/trade for something useful or you donā€™t or do want. Anything can be bartered/traded lol.

Was just reading some of the comments and well Iā€™m not sure about the mats but as far as heroes go is there a way to letā€™s say you get 3 magni and you already have 1 leveled to max have it to where the main hero can eat the duplicates making the main one stronger somehow. Add strength or defense or health whatever it may be making every hero you get have a purpose anyway. Sorry if thereā€™s another place something like this was said and I write in wrong spot.i mean the limit break makes them stronger this could work something like that and I doubt anyone would be wanting to trade. Iā€™ve seen some pretty nasty comments between people thatā€™s a shame I think some people like myself donā€™t have deep pockets but can spend a little her and there. We have a person in our alliance that been in it for 800 days Iā€™ve been playing for almost 3 years been in this alliance about 250 days. He is only 3500 power after 800 days. Crazy to think about. I was telling him that for me the game sucked at first menu because I couldnā€™t spenda little bit so it was slow farm farm farm I donā€™t mind biggest part of the game I think. Anyway wasnā€™t until I hit some gems and other stuff and pulled a couple 5 star and his 4 star hate costume I never can get any (send some my way) but the game started taking off for me. I guess the point Iā€™m making is that it was so slow before then I almost quit a few times. Imo need something to help newbies a tiny bit. Not saying give them the world not saying give them anything but have a way to get them to a certain point they feel better about fighting titans or be in war because people joining our alliance and you know your looking at their strongest team(3500) and they are getting in war. I know they donā€™t have much else to make up 5 more teams. Just sucks but thatā€™s all I got sorry if I rambled to long

I have a bunch or duplicate 5 star heroes that will take me forever to level up. It would be good if there was a prize/reward that allowed you to gift a player to strengthen another alliance member. Making it a prize/reward would limit the amount of times you could gift a hero.

I have been playing this game for almost a year and I only have 2 5* heroes. Every time I get 300 coins and use them for heroes I end up getting a duplicate 3 or 4hero. I was under the assumption that teammates could help us and we them. Some of my team say they have multiple 5 heroes and use them to train so they can try for different 5s. It would help tremendously if they could gift them or trade them to help their teammates. Iā€™m getting to the point where I just want to quit playing because it seems like others level up so fast and it takes me a month to get 300 diamonds to get a duplicate 4 when I have teammates that can help with their dups.

1 Like

I agree with @buitenbeentjes ,

To avoid cheating and farming accounts:

this feature should only be made available for players level *30 and up and in the same alliance for about 2-3 months

2 Likes

Havenā€™t you heard about the Soul Exchange?
I guess this thread will be closed as our wish has come true .

2 Likes

very good offer, if it could happen i will be verymuch happy

This is an idea on hero exchange between alliance members. Donā€™t know if something similar have been already proposed.

The idea:
-Once (or twice) a year, there would be a Russian Roulette (or Box of Chocolates) exchange event where alliance members can exchange heroes between them.
-Every member of an alliance can exchange only 1 5* hero.
-Heroes to be exchange are added to a pool (specific to the alliance).
-In order to receive (exchange) a hero, you have to add a hero to the pool.
-Member are free to choose if they want to enter the event or not.
-The pool is visible to every alliance member.
-Itā€™s impossible to know which member added a specific hero.
-The event is active for 24 hours. During this time, a member can add/remove his/her hero to/from the pool.
-Duplicated heroes are allowed in the pool, but there is a limit for the same hero (number of heroes in the pool divided by 6 for example. In a pool of 30 heroes, 5 of the same hero would be allowed).
-When the event ends, every member that added a hero to the pool receives a RANDOM hero from the pool.
-The random hero received is guaranteed to be different from the one the player added to the pool.
-The received hero will be at lowest level, as if it was pulled from a portal.
-When the event ends, if there are less than 5 heroes in the pool, no exchange will happen (to stop people from having 1 for 1 exchange). In this case, heroes are returned to the original owner.
-Players that joined the alliance during the event canā€™t put heroes in the pool.
-A hero is automatically removed from the pool and returned to the owner, if a member who has put a hero in the pool leaves the alliance during the event.
-The usual warnings about players adding leveled/emblemed/LB heroes in the pool will be showed.

Is this idea too broken? Too dumb? Difficult to implement? Would it have a big impact in the economy?

3 Likes

IMO! Out of 1366 posts on this topic, I think this has to be the absolute number 1 best idea for an alliance exchange options that has been put on the this forum thus far.

My thoughts to minor implementation to your idea would be

1. Turning it into a special event option like 3 or 4 times a year.
  2. Members under level 30 canā€™t take part but those 30 and over (as you stated) must have been in that alliance for 30 straight days).
  3. Only duplicate heroes allowed in the portal
  4. Cost 300 gems to add a hero in the portal thus getting one back is free.
  5. Make it so only so that no more than 2 of any kind of hero type can be included into it. Example Reason is say 5 players put in a vivca then the option of not getting the same hero back wouldnā€™t work as one would be bound to.
  6. There must be a minimum of 20 or 25 members in an alliance to take part in the event.

As you said you canā€™t get the same hero back.

Now although this option can still be abused by alt accounts I donā€™t see to many players who donā€™t currently have an alt acc create one and quickly spend thousands of dollars into it just to be able to exchange a hero 3 or 4 times a year.

@Petri ! , @Rino 's idea makes the Soul Exchange look totally the silliest idea and the amount of money they would make from 300gems from every player that would take part in this from each alliance would be endless compared to this soul exchange and if their marketing so called experts canā€™t see that then they need to find NEW EXPERTS and fast as this would even encourage none spenders to spend money for a shot at this.

1 Like