[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

Hello all :slight_smile: Iā€™m not sure how to post my own thread on this suggestion, so if any mods can create a thread or people leave it here is cool. I would like the see trading amongst alliance members be a reality (seen that mentioned elsewhere) ALSO the ability to trade in summon tokens for BETTER tokens. I canā€™t begin to tell you how many summon tokens Iā€™ve gathered and the less than stellar draws Iā€™ve gotten from them.

If there was a way you guys could value a summon token to be worth an epic token, that would be amazing! Iā€™m tired of getting yawn worthy heroes and troops only to use them as level up fodder. Thatā€™s what the training camps are for.

Maybe make an epic hero token worth 20 summon tokens? I get A LOT of summon tokens from titans, wars, MV, chests. Also, it is a ton of work to earn an epic summon, could the rate of rare heros be lowered a little and the rate for epic and legendary be raised? It takes MONTHS of saving gems and working for Atlantis coins to even have a chance to draw a hero. The least you guys can do is throw us a bone and make it a touch better chance to draw a decent hero

Hiya @SirFatherOSlav.

In order to ā€œcreateā€ a thread you have to Trust Level 2 (i.e. a member) - Read more here

There is also an existing thread for the second part of your post see here: Summon Token Upgrades ā€“ Trade/Convert Multiple Daily Summons Tokens into Epic Hero Tokens

I have a vivica, max level with costumeā€¦ And another 5. I just got my most recent from a S3 single pull. Iā€™m sitting on these 5 and would gladly trade them to other members in the alliance to help strengthen our war team. Sadly Iā€™m sitting on them. I have 25x 5* that are all duplicates of other Heros. I cant trade them, gift them, reroll them or anything else. I know the balance of the game and economy is important but I really hope this is something that can be reviewed and implemented in a near future. A content patch that adds buildings and a trade method like Iā€™ve previously posted would be awesome but I wanted to post again as pulling Vivica for the 6th time, during S3 at that, is just crazy!

Wth did we just split off into here?

I can never get Vivica. I would gladly trade you one of my duplicate Telluria for her ā€¦ please

On my opiniom,there is a real problem with players that have more than one account. This kind of players may trade with himself/herself. To avoid IT, I think the jest way is to make some restrictions:

• 3* artifacts might be traded only once per 3 days
  • 4* artifacts may be traded only once per one week.

And only one trade action at once.

I like the trading once per 30 day period (month) idea to limit movement.

So what do you guys think about a trade in the alliance With equal Value of the item being exchanged. And only once every 24 hours. And also heroes that are the same maybe can trade for equal

1 Like

In these difficult times I think itā€™s a good idea to allow a swap of equal grade between alliance colleagues and maybe just once a week. I doubt that anyone would agree to a daily swap
So one five star hero for another or trade one 3* mat for an equivalent etc
Sounds good and reasonable for a short period of time until COVID-19 goes away

1 Like

Yes, I could use a Gravemaker. Would a Telluria or Vela dupe be a fair exchange?

@Guvnor @zephyr1 @littleKAF @Rook

Mergy merge

4 Likes

You didnā€™t tag me?

Being left out is one of my pet hatesā€¦

6 Likes

So what do you guys think about a trade in the alliance With equal Value of the item being exchanged. And only once every 24 hours. And also heroes that are the same maybe can trade for equal

1 Like

Sorry, I was on a walk and wasnā€™t focused :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes a Weekley one dose sound better than daily

After the $30 sale a week or two ago I went with Richard just wanted to give you a follow-up but also I just got done talking to a woman who posted earlier this morning she has been playing about a year less than me she has a very good roster but she is finding herself not having any goals on the game anymore love it all the same but is sick of waiting a year for Ascension items to upgrade one hero because when you reach the levels we are at we have multiple heroes in each element legendary and when you finally get enough Ascension items two level one of them up it is very difficult to choose as I have just acquireand d the last Ascension item 4 Saragosa I pulled him on a luck of the draw 3 weeks ago but my point is I also have granbull of a kind who I just donā€™t like so you would be 776 last purple guy I ascend as I also have Spartana , of course I got her after I fully leveled Domitia and (excuse me i never remember her name) but ? The Assassin dark girl with the turban on her head but with all fairness my first 2 leg dark heros were Obakan and
The assassin turban girlā€¦ Since thenā€¦ Almost 2 1/2 years ago i received Domintia Spartana, 5 grumbles, Just got Sargossa and another kool one I absolutely canā€™t remember the name of I mainly have mostly ice Legendary Heroes like 12 nature Legendary Heroes a few red but I will not level neither of my 2 Grazulhis( mA LOTLOTy! y opinion is they really need to Spruce her up a bit [A LOT!! ]) Grumbles not bad as long as you are facing a team with minions and he is pretty strong but again not overly impressed which contradicts a few of my alliance members who love him well I happen to get him five times that month sargossa was a surprise so he is getting the next dark hero final Ascension then probably Spartana. As far as holy legendaries go not a lot of them either I have great Fong fully leveled and Leonidas fully leveled I also have a couple more that Iā€™m slowly working on but I really want Vivica just because I have been pretty unlucky with the Atlantis pulls but I always seem to lock out with event pulls and so far Story 3 is looking good for me so nif id def nextā€¦ and yes I took this long route but I mention the idea of selling trading bartering within Alliance going on three years ago since then they have taken baby steps towards things like that for example being able to buy gems for your alliance being able to do other little things for your alliance that $30 package where you get to pick one four-star Ascension item and if it did happen over the past couple years meaning receiving. Ascension items from Mystic vision it wasnā€™t enough to notice or realize they were even doing it well lately average once every month or two I will pull a four-star Ascension item out of the Mystic vision I have been doing horrible with my War chest and Titan chest Iā€™ve also realized that the special boxes chest i. E. Holy enemies defeated I have been barely seeing them lately. The bartering selling and trading within your alliance only I stand by it I have done the research over the past couple years because you have a lot of members in alliances that do not spend money on the game they get what they get they save their gems for pulls. Putting a system like this in place only being able to do it within your alliance would likely make a lot of these players actually spend a couple dollars it would not stop revenue or hurt Revenue in any way because the people who buy would still be buying and look at it as a game of friendly Go Fish within alliances well I know a couple people maybe even an admin or two that agree with this Theory I see Revenue actually climbing a minimum of 14% And Iā€™m not talking over a long. Of time PS Iā€™m not trying to sound like President Trump, this would be very exciting real quick because I have a billion trap tools I have a billion fine gloves sturdy shelves things of that nature 3 * Ascension items up the woo-ha. Now Iā€™ve got members who donā€™t even have Legendary Heroes that I have got a dozen telescopes and one just told me yesterday heā€™s up to 10 Mystic rings another one told me sheā€™s got 18 mysterious onyx which personally is one of the hardest Ascension items to find speaking for myself probably because I have so many greens waiting for that final Ascension! All Iā€™m saying small Giant and Pires whatever make me an admin give me a beta account I know the game I know numbers I know people Iā€™m not about to give you my resume here on the Forum but if you were to look at it you would realize I know these things marketing promoting matter fact I went to school for it which pretty much did nothing for my skills itā€™s just something that I acquired managing and half owning one of the toughest business Industries in the country night clubs turn the very late 90s and all the way through the early 2000s Plus jailing with the money aspects of all the businesses mathematical problems with new computer systems and high-tech devices along with construction materials and building Plus I started specializing in taking night clubs and bars and restaurants in the other direction from section 12 Iā€™m telling you this game is thairapy to me sometimes I feel like I spend a little too much on it but even family members and doctors have told me to continue to use it and I love my alliance we are in Alliance that shows a lot of loyalty and I watch my members come in with their two and three star teams and within a year Iā€™ve watched some of them in the diamond arenas beating legendary event Quest everybody is reaching out Iā€™d like to recognize that I do see a little more flow in Ascension items and baby steps towards alliance members helping each other but like I said I read an article written today by a woman who has spent almost as much time on this game as I have and she is ready to hang it up because she is just out early tired of waiting a year to be able to ascend very hard to get legendary heroes and I did tell her to help become a voice and what could be a movement on a trial basis having small Giants team try to make a system in which Alliance how much can help each other with a cost of course nothingā€™s for free weā€™re all human I think we can all agree on that but seriously letā€™s get this system put in place at least for a trial Aurora youā€™ve taken the baby steps why not try a leap of faith and if it doesnā€™t work and maybe a month time at most then end it but my opinion is thank you for bumping up Ascension items a little bit but youā€™re going to have people walking away if they canā€™t get what they need. These heroes are very hard to get sometimes so not being able to fully level them to their full potential can be very frustrating Iā€™m not going anywhere I want a job with you guys maybe someday Iā€™d love to have a beta account at least just testing new Heroes Iā€™ll sign an NDA, remember the Thor idea? It seems like it disappeared but come on mcgard Valhalla and all those mythical places I believe we will see the god of thunder which by the way was my suggestion for his special move I know it may seem cliche or even boring but if you think about it the special move god of thunder would be perfect so I will wrap it up once again saying I appreciate the little bit of help that I have noticed Iā€™m not sure if you guys get enough praise for that but not being a person who gets a taste and wants more I want to see this game keep succeeding and moving upward so I leave that to yā€™all have a great day

1 Like

They let us give gifts to our gamily with purchases sometimes. They should have that as a normal option on purchases. Not only will help the alliance grow but Iā€™m sure it will steadily keep a good amount of profits flowing to small giant :blush: win / win solution

2 Likes

After reading all the above, in my opinion the following points can be implemented

1. Trading of heroes should not present because it will reduce curacity of the game

2. Gems can be gifted to fellow alliance members, unlimited. Some rich players may help to the poor players. At present occasionally with limited qty is allowing as gift, to the fellow members.
    Due to this definitely Gems purchasing will increase.

3. Transfer of battle items/Ascension items or whatever items present in the Inventory between the players of same alliance unconditionally.

1 Like

It would be a great improvement to implement a trade cart where materials can be sold/exchanged for other needed items. It would also be a great feature to allow gifting and trading of heroes and materials within the alliance.

3 Likes

Such a huge upvoted request and nothing on it. So disappointing.

Itā€™d be nice to have this feature for alliances to encourage long term membership. Allow trading after 30 or 60 days of membership in the alliance.

4 Likes