šŸ» [MASTER] Tavern of Legends - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

Taking a breakā€¦and hopefully to come back better, a bit more challenging and better rewarding.

This announcement is much better than silent hiatus leading to diffent speculations!

6 Likes

The announcement will work in their favour, I am sure. People now pulling slightly harder to have that one last chance of getting who they want, most probably still trying for Miki.

2 Likes

It will end up like costume chamber. More stages with the same amount of coins

9 Likes

Donā€™t forget a difficulty spike on the later stages too! Going to need those 6000+ TP teams to get 1 or 2 keys.

6 Likes

Also we need hundred heroes to complete the stages at that point

3 Likes

Nice of Team Zynga to give heads up to those who havenā€™t levelled at least 100 useful heroes yet. :smirk:

1 Like

Considering using here your idea from CoEā€¦

ā€¦ it would be really infinite, challenging and very interesting :joy:

1 Like

:grinning:ā€¦that would be awful!

1 Like

Well, 2x free pulls: Jahangir and Carver
I used my luck yesterday pulling 2x Goblins with my free pull, so I am not too annoyed.

Super easy event as always.

Pretty minimal pulls ( around 35 or so) ( cheap deals) 5s kept coming

13 Likes

Done! And claimed my legendary Brienne and Berden :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

About 100 pulls, got a few 5*, surprisingly the majority were non-featured. Naturally didnā€™t get the one I wanted but thats typical :unamused:
Did get a pleasant surprise

Unfortunately heā€™s a duplicate :joy: an adorable dupe but still a dupe.
Good luck everyone!

15 Likes

Did you want to be funny with that? What a stupid announcement from the developers, NOBODY cares! You could be honest and just say that the tavern doesnā€™t bring in enough money, instead weā€™re bringing in the elves again, who personally donā€™t interest me at all because they bring in more money, that would have at least been honest, instead theyā€™re just beating around the bush and talking rubbishā€¦ Really weak post :-1::-1::-1:

3 Likes

Oh jeeze that is a likely outcome.

1 Like

Well, one 3* andā€¦ this. Iā€™m not even sure how I should feelā€¦

8 Likes

Iā€™ve decided to use only my 3* army for the entirety of the event. Halfway through and so much fun. Highly recommend! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I donā€™t mind old events like this being easy, purely because I donā€™t want to be spending 10 minutes per stage trying t deal enough damage. I want the easy coins to get my carver and jahangir :rof:

4 Likes

Got Carver already :wink: Waiting to see who I get with event coins later.

I agree easy isnā€™t bad, but still recommend mixing it up! Iā€™m really enjoying using heroes who never get used otherwise. Seems fitting for it being the last iteration of this Legends too.

And def not 10 minutes :slightly_smiling_face: but we will see at the end!

2 Likes

I just prefer to get through most stuff as fast as possible, with there being so much stuff to do these days. ā€œfasterā€ is always better, so I will prefer to take the easier route for that reason.

I was probably exaggerating with 10 mins, it obviously depends what 3* you have and how good they hit etc and if you get good boards.

1 Like

I am curious, how lucky or unlucky has everyone been with ToL portal since it has been out all these years?

Only once did I try that offer on the final day where you get 30 pulls and I donā€™t think I got anything from it, not even a 5*, so it put me off ever trying it again.

But I have had the web offers where itā€™s 5 for 5 a lot of times.

I think the 5* I have had from this portal are:

1. Anzogh
  2. Jean francois
  3. Frosth

Just those 3, so lucky and unlucky, I think

1 Like