[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

Disagree about Arco being outdated.

My channel has many videos of Arco WITHOUT LB delivering top resultsā€¦.against every type of defenceā€¦.

• Have shared one video link to see above in this thread.
  • Get real & yea, my cup count stays above 3200+ = I deal with top defences :grinning:

I avoid taking Arco against Ogimaā€¦ becoz of Ogimaā€™s specific specialā€¦. Which no other hero has.

Him being useless against Goblins :japanese_goblin: shows TOTAL lack of any understanding about Arcoā€¦. Or even the gameā€¦ get real.

• ARCO is BRILLIANT to deal with Goblins :japanese_goblin: ā€¦. While Milena is of no use, as Goblin :japanese_goblin: gobble her up before she can deliver her 2nd special :grinning:

During that SE when he was offered, I did make specific video making a case for Arcoā€¦ as I saw his utility more than Milena & relevance far longerā€¦
&
I am totally clear that those still praising Milena as doing it to simply provide some justification for their decision, as there is no contest in real game senseā€¦ as Arco is totally relevant today.

• I havenā€™t used Milena for 4-6 monthsā€¦.while 20+ battles daily for Arco.

I do wish he is offered for those who missed taking him and are staring at Milena sitting in their roster.

This thread is about Soul Exchange & related hero talkā€¦. So I donā€™t see any issue in Arco / Milena talk.

• itā€™s a healthy discussion, which will provide some food for thought to SG as 12 more hero details are expected to be releasedā€¦.

Those who have issues can easily disregardā€¦. :wink::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I think that puts you in the first mentioned category then my friend:

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

I find Soul Exchange is good to find those heroes needed for bench depth. Lets face it, we only need 30 good heroes for war and/or events. I guess a few more for niche heroes circumstances (Titan, to counter other heroes, events, etc). Unless youā€™re a 100% F2P player, fated summons and Soul Exchange are more for building depth.

Arco, Milena and Ludwig are all very solid heroes that were good choices in Soul Exchange, but other than those 3, does any other heroes really come close?

And if someone can say yes, now ask yourself if youā€™d trade that so call hero for one of the three I mentioned in a straight 1-for-1 trade. What do you say now?

Its all about depth for most, so there really is no wrong or bad choices for soul exchangeā€¦ just enjoy it.

1 Like

Alfrikeā€¦ Of course, I wouldnā€™t trade her for any of these three heroes :wink:

1 Like

Scrolling a lot and Iā€™m not sure even which 3 were already said. I keep seeing Arco come up, and I donā€™t think he was one - but I regret not getting him before! He is still a really great hero.

2 Likes

Narcisa

Dr. Moreau Costume

Uthragan

4 Likes

Thank You! I saw those 3 names but wanted to make sure. I couldnā€™t find the first comment that would have said it. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

Finding the back and forths here really funny. All I can say is that each pick I have done from soul exchange worked out well for me and was the best pick for me and my roster. I have no regrets and Iā€™m sure otherā€™s donā€™t either.

Just one gamerā€™s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

You can always go to the second post of the thread to find the useful information.

1 Like

I did look there originally - but it still said TBD for this month and didnā€™t see it anywhere else. But I also looked before and idk if that other table was there or not thenā€¦thanks though

1 Like

Iā€™ll be there with you. I have all of the season 5 heroes, some with multiple dupes, except Cleo. Game wonā€™t give me a single Cleo!

1 Like

Cleo would be great. But Iā€™m less optimistic and think that Payrus or Horus may show up first

Both possibilitiesā€¦.

• They might hold Cleo for next SE OR might decide to surprise the player base with Cleoā€¦ this timeā€¦(highly unlikely)
    But
  • Have a feeling that Cleo will be in SE for sureā€¦

Irony, while many desire herā€¦. I canā€™t find room to complete herā€¦

2 Likes

20 characters of :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I really hoped Phorcys would come in at 20 character exchange, but no. I need to offload HOTM overflow and S1 heroes, I just hope there will be something worth itā€¦ The purple leak is not confidence-inspiring.

1 Like

It is a little confusing, but the list is just below the table :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

New batch:

Source: X

21 Likes

Looks like

Queen Anne
Dabria
Costumed Odin

13 Likes

Wow. We have a pretty good list this coming SEā€¦ definitely better than the previous few ones.

7 Likes

Queen Anne

Dabria

Odin Costume

15 Likes