[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

I think cupido does have an advantage over bubbles and thatā€™s the family bonus. The +20% extra healing is actually the reason why I may consider him over bubbles.

1 Like

Xiao is excellent card. I use the bunny against heal/ over heal defenses like Grandma Ninja/ Sha Wu/ Hathor etc as she converts the heal to 250 damage. Excellent for heal control and it lands a massive damage making the kill easier on the meta over healers. Bunny will mostly get the next lb2 as I use it a lot. But with Cupido in SE, I think he may get the Lb2 after the SE ahead of Bunny.

2 Likes

I was team Dabria (revivers are always great), until I saw Xiaotu. I have Laohu and LOVE the passive that shuts down minions. With minions still all over the place, that passive has saved me many times. Tried harder than I care to admit to get Xiaotu in the last Lunar New Year portal but wasnā€™t lucky. Red is my weakest color so bunny would be a very nice addition to my roster.

5 Likes

2puttshaqur

I think you know who to take cause you were really enamoured (in a good way) from the beginning. You mentioned her more often than the others taken together. Narcisa is the one you really want, right? :wink:

1 Like

Incorrect, I was 50% correct with Odin C still being here, and I told you she would be in the next SE if not this one, so you still owe me Ā£10 in 3 months :grinning:

And thatā€™s if theyā€™re not changing it up and releasing more this time.

Iā€™m disappointed with the lack of a healer though, however, that just means I get to pick any I want - if I want to waste the souls for what was supposed to be a healer.

My choice would be Narcissia. I have Cupid and Xiaotu. So I have the opportunity to choose something beyond the obvious choice. Bubbles is great, but the blue one at my place is out, due to too big a queue.
I have Moreau without a costume, made for 1LB but I hardly play him at all. It doesnā€™t fit into any line-up. The costume wonā€™t change that.

Narcissus will be a great mana gene boost for fast cards that with a 2% gene class and legendary ward have lost their ability to charge for 7 blocks. She will change that. On top of that resetting effects, lowering attack, I treat her impact as completely secondary. Narcissia, Erlang, White Rabbit, Christine, Mariol. Fast cards alone, capable for 7 blocks with legendary troops. This could work. Iā€™m glad she showed up, with all the voices about her mediocrity.

1 Like

Xiaotu is a great heroā€¦ I just got her in the most recent Lunar portal after being greatly disappointed not getting her last year and trying to chase her in the pick-up summons. I expect more people to be excited about her as more learn about her addition. I hear people gripe about her average speed, but I run her with a magic troop and her speed is no issue. She is on one of my favorite raid attack teams that has a super high win rate. Definitely a top choice imo

8 Likes

The passive is what makes her, super unique and useful at times - her special is decent too.

Iā€™ll regret not taking her.

1 Like

Last time I found an overview of the hero power (incl. costume impact if a costume is included) of every hero in the soul exchange. Do we have something similar for this SE? Otherwise I would create oneā€¦

1 Like

Thx, Adding these to the second post.

2 Likes

Stop copying off of my test.

Actuallyā€¦ Disabling minions is a really good option. Water pipe becomes a huge liabilityā€¦ So does the one that does damage when minions die. I can easily see jui-jitsuing teams strengths into liabilities. I hate this soul exchangeā€¦ Because whatever hero i choose will be wrong because there are 10 other situations i can see using the other heroes.

4 Likes

If i need healthā€¦ Eck before arcoā€¦ If i need a meatshield protecting counter attackā€¦ Arco before eck. I really like the flexibility. Butā€¦ Relius is the real reason Iā€™m pointing in the direction of eck. He special attack reduction, down to 1 applies after the counter attackā€¦ So an aoe hits my team for 5 (1 per hero), but suffers damage of 60% of the damage that would have occurredā€¦

Iā€™ve been considering other counter attack heroes, but i donā€™t love my options. Many slow, elena & zhuge liang, many average speed, azmia, ferent, boril, etcā€¦ none at fast though i wouldnā€™t hate obakan c2 if i got him.

But only one is at vfā€¦ And thisā€¦ Is killing me slowlyā€¦ But i feel like this is the right answerā€¦ Even though Iā€™ve never liked counter attack.

2 Likes

I have Liu bei and the does almost the same, more damage but only 3. I Usually use Ferrus, him and Arco.

Xioatu would be a no brainer in the last seā€¦ And the one before thatā€¦ I love that i can identify a teams strengths and completely nullify them with the guys passiveā€¦ Butā€¦ This se is just an outlier of quality options.

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping the right choice for me comes in a dream this weekā€¦ because Im going to flip-flop til SE closes if I have to think about it. Best SE yet!

Her costume stats are not that bad, she breaks 1200 at 2lb & slow but the costume gives 5% mana + decent troops its easy to get her to averageā€¦ also the more buffs and ailments that are active the higher damage she does to allā€¦ she really good actually and if you pair her with queen guowang or earlang or popHittter or all three then fire her she can trigger seconday effectsā€¦ all three of those characters 2ndary added up is over 2500 points and your adding in her 450%+ dmg too . Smoke a whole team in one hit. Shes pretty great

Shhhhhhā€¦Donā€™t tell anyone.
Just say she is trash even if donā€™t used her.
Better donā€™t see no more SnowWhite ā€¦ Just mine.

6 Likes

3 Considerations on this

• In a world where 1300+ heroes exist would she be your best yellow for long?.

• There is an argument to keep a high level mana/styx/wizard troop. Obviously if mana speed is a concern for a fast mana hero, Iā€™m assuming youā€™re feeling much more pain for average speed heroes?

• The scope for new types of legendary troops is always there with better mana bonuses, also who knows what the next limit break will look like.

Update:

Anne or Cupido for 15 soulsā€¦ please SG

2 Likes

My current best holy hero is either Joon with one costume bonus or Drake Fong. There is a lot of opportunity to improve my holy heroes

In addition to legendary troops, I have a level 29 mana, level 23 magic, level 17 mana, and level 11 magic. Definitely agree about keeping high level epic troops. But I raid almost exclusively rainbow (huge self QOL decision), so Iā€™d be missing out on the benefits of a legendary troop.

Yup, things can change and I could have the mana for Anne.

2 Likes