[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

17 Likes

Ekanite is my top choice for now.
-Green and holy are my two weakest elements that need an upgrade.
-Green and red are my two elements without a legendary troop so I can get Ekanite and get a legendary troop for her. Since sheā€™s ninja I donā€™t have to worry about not charging her first charge fast enough (why I wonā€™t pick Anne).
-Hit all is welcome
-I could use another solid minion maker
-Love the secondary effect of her minions.

Note it does take 14% mana to get the third charge down to 13 tiles which I wonā€™t be able to achieve with a legendary troop but I think I can live with that.

11 Likes

Ekanite will have good synergy with Athos, who Iā€™m already using on green raids. Think thatā€™s where Iā€™m going, too. I think 15 souls will be less painful than 20 as well. (Of course those arenā€™t confirmed.)

3 Likes

I am fā€™ed on choice. I have so many green at 3-70 it makes no sense to choose green.
Blue I have Starwalker and Quinn at 3-70, a very Long Line at 0-0, so choosing bubbles would just be roster stuffing.
Purple is full and zero mats as well with AcidFire, Griffex and Diaochan in the works.
Yellow, I have darts plenty, but would Anne or Odin go in front of Laohu or Ephyra? I had really hoped a stronger than Anne yellow had emerged.

But, at the end, by heart it would be bubbles. A little Logic would say a Yellow that could get attention straight away.

FFS

1 Like

Xiaotu is tempting but Iā€™m with you

Ekanite seems to be my top pick as I can pair her with Myoin-Ni and Athos for a VF attack

And the first charge already hits all

1 Like

Oh damn, well, some amazing choices and itā€™s difficult, but I want anything EXCEPT yellow or purple to be honest, red is my ideal, and I have no mana control for red 5* so I will still go with Cupido, I think.

I recently got Lauho from the Lunar portal, have him at 3/70, and I know Xiaotu will be nice, but I feel Cupido will be better for me. I only have 2 alpha aethers, so canā€™t LB2 anyone, although LB1 I need 2x Red Aether 4, but by the time I max him anyway I should have 2.

So, my choice is definitely Cupido

Edit:
Yang Maiā€™s description + card description are different to one another in her topic, not sure which is correct

Whatā€™s the synergy (I donā€™t have either)?

I meant Arco. He heals more if you have more minions on your team.

Personally I think Anne should go in front of both of those heroes, but not Odin.

3 Likes

I stopped Ephyra as I had a hard time seeing her use. I got Laohu here at Chinese New Year and already have Xiaotu.
I have Space for a yellow and wasnā€™t able to draw the Astral elf, so maybe I should just go with Odin or Anne and Call it a day.
I have so many great heroes lined up in all other colours, SE is almost just an exercise in offloading excess roster stuffing.

How about you? Anything usefull for your roster?

1 Like

Iā€™ll take Anne, my yellow hitters have fallen behind. Cupido is the best pick imo, but I already have him :blush:

4 Likes

What are the odds that Cleaver will be in the SE anytime soon? I was really hoping for him and made 30 pulls after saving diamonds for a few months only to get shafted. Stopped giving this game any money since 2 months now so the 5* income is scarce. I have enough for the second tier of SE this round. I really want Cleaver for a team formation, and seeing as he was featured with Hohenwerf in the pickup summon yesterday Iā€™d say thereā€™s a chance? Any thoughts?

Poll is now liveā€¦

6 Likes

I have the bunny, I have Francine without costume. My top three choices are gunna be Cupido Bubbles and Athos :thinking:

I want Athos so badly to pair with the team Iā€™m creating plus he fits with my play style but in my mind I know imho that Cupido is the outstanding hero and should be my -#1 pick.

SE is tough this time.

4 Likes

My green queue will get longer when I pick Ekanite

Iā€™m taking MN to 3:70 and Ekanite will be 3/70 as well since Iā€™m lacking tonics

1 Like

Laohu is a good hero, just that you donā€™t see as many minion heavy defenses these days so the passive is a little niche (and you already have Xiaotu for that). Personally I would put Anne miles ahead of Odin; aside from her stats being a little outdated, sheā€™s still a powerhouse, especially when used early on in the battle :grin:

Iā€™m just deciding between 2 or 3 options for collection purposes (every SE choice in the past still sits at 1:1), since I have a large queue of heroes already waiting mats. But I do love SE as it alleviates some roster space challenges and generates much excitement in the community :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m going to go Anne.
Cupido is so tempting and Iā€™ll hate to see a million in rush.

But i have shen. And i think that if you go anne them shen you are putting a ā€œno specialā€ on their whole team because lunching the special will cause an atk debuff that will overwrite shen and cause a catastrophic explosion. Plus, people (and AI) are going to miss this and blow up on accident lol

1 Like

Definitely feels like there are going to be more than 3 tiers this time around

Heroes have been released early and thereā€™s been errors on the road

Otherwise itā€™s easily Narcisa for me, Iā€™m locked and loaded in all other departments.

4 Likes

Holy crap, this is such an amazing Soul Exchange!!!

Thereā€™s good choices to be had at every soul level. Someone can pick up a very useful hero with 10 souls and not regret it.

Well done!!!

6 Likes

SG Let us choose 2 heroes this time, pretty please;)

Why so Greedy?

2 Likes