[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

Agreedā€¦ Iā€™m just waiting for my 4 tc 20 pulls to avoid using a hero that is at 3.70.

For me LoTL costume is just to collect better statsā€¦ I never use it and never will. On defence, I love to face the costume & am worried seeing the regular LoTLā€¦

1 Like

I love Devana. She is good at a lot (damage, dispelling, anti-minion, and tough with her beefy minions). She is not great at any one thing, so for someone with a deep roster, she could be outclassed in any one of those categories, but for someone with a limited roster, sheā€™s tough to beat.

NO, Lepiota special cannot be cleansed. Her special survives Gazelle firing = doesnā€™t cleanse it and if the Gazelle dance is on, then too, Lepiota is able to give the ailment.

1 Like

I chose G. Chameleon last time. This time, It was too difficult to choose one among 2nd Ariel, 1st Sif, 2nd Black Knight and 1st Lord Loki. Eventually, I chose this. Some of my alliance told me that I would never regret maxing 2nd costumed Ariel and I was persuaded by them. Wow. The 2nd SE list has real good heroes in it. I canā€™t wait for the next SE. I am not sure that I will be able to make 20 5*s by then, though. Gook luck!

4 Likes

Thank you. That is better than I expected. When I took him against ninjas and magic to test I didnā€™t notice that I was getting the higher level charges. The holding did backfire on me several times, enemy is lvl 1 or 2, I cause a cascade that bring them to lvl 3, they fire and wipe me.

That said, in wars and/or if you swap heroes in and out while raiding he is a monster and the fun factor should not be overlooked. Winning is nice, winning with a huge grin is nicer.

:wink:

1 Like

Lotl is a much better tank than mother North imo. Mother North as tank is useless as she tends to have nobody to revive when she fires and is first to get killed. Lotl as tank however makes it so you canā€™t fire your specials when she goes off

1 Like

If you want a green healing tank then LotL is your gal. MN is completely wasted at tank position but awesome on the left wing

In summary.
For tank: LotL
For Not Tank: MN

Game well :sunglasses:

1 Like

I would not.

I read the replies to this post as well (@Whiskey this is also to/for you).

If nothing else, max the # of 1-1 heroes you feed away. A maxed hero gives more experience when leveling than a 1-1 hero. The ā€œreturnā€ on the resources is terrible but at the very least use the heroes that have been fed, as food and the 1-1 as exchange currency.

I personally would hold onto the maxed heroes for option value JUST IN CASE SG does Round II of costumes or something else to add to their usefulness. I mean the 4* mats have been spent and will not return and the value as food is low so possible future improvements could be worth it.

This is me personally, if you know you wonā€™t use the heroes being fed away, it is your roster, your resources and ultimately your enjoyment of the game. If this exchange leads to greater enjoyment then the answer must be yes for you.

For me, it would not therefore I would not do it.

2 Likes

Lepiota cleanses everything, she wipes out defense down that you have applied so I NEVER take her on titans.

3 Likes

Noā€¦Noā€¦Noā€¦Not worth itā€¦Noā€¦Noā€¦Did I say No?? If not, Noā€¦

Please do not do thisā€¦Pretty please! With a cherry on topā€¦ Think it over and make the right choice for youā€¦ but that choice should be no :smile:

Game well :sunglasses:

1 Like

Grabbed Kunchen, my first legendary healer and cleanser, finally!

Cost a handful of S1 heroes I didnā€™t use, plus Silvaria and Zagrog. Dropping Silvaria was easy, since her best trait (for me) was defense down, which Kuchen does as well. Not thrilled to loose Zagrog as had potential niche use, but he synergizes poorly with my current roster, which is heavy on attack boosts.

Shame I only have one tabbard, but Iā€™ll get there. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Guys, I did it :crazy_face::green_heart:

My FIRST challenge event hero! :star2:

20 Likes

I have seven telescopesā€¦ Morel probably gets 6 of themā€¦ But Iā€™m still getting lord lokiā€¦ Heā€™s worth the waitā€¦ And ascension mats comeā€¦ Just in their time frameā€¦ Not ours.

In my initial valuationsā€¦ She was a 20 tierā€¦ So you got a great value. Iā€™m a little jealousā€¦ But when i copy her with lord lokiā€¦ Iā€™ll be less sad.

1 Like

Thanks! If I could afford 20 heroes I would have got LoLo too!

Damn this wouldve been a no brainer for me if didnt get Kara recently (my 1st 5* taunt hero in 4 years!). Im really thinking Ariel, mostly for the average speed heal+ cleanse, but i have a good amount of healers, and she would be basically replacing Iris on my main defenseā€¦

Or do i wanna slurge and get Loki for offense purposes? Or maybe even finally BK? I always wanted LOTL as well. MN doesnt really do anything for me (i have hiemdall) and if im paying attention before starting a raid she isnt an issue.

Trully a good soul exchange this time around. Gotta give props when its due, well done SG.

2 Likes

So, thanks for the votes peeps.

Iā€™ve been thinking it over all day. I went with Lepiota.

Cross posting reasoning:

5 Likes

Im having a really hhard time clicking yes lol. I wish there was a way to donate a couple of the useful ones to someone who needs them.

6 Likes

Depends on your roster; your maxed heroes and whether these are duplicates or not

1 Like