[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

So they butterflied your chocolate bar!

1 Like

Yep itā€™s been mothballed lol

1 Like

So what is the Soul Exchange anyway?

3 Likes

Nobody knows, seems like a new challenge event.

6 Likes

Cool, Iā€™m looking forward to it! Is it tomorrow?

4 Likes

Itā€™s an obscure territory, they threw some bait but no details at all.

2 Likes

Bottom line is the heroes that get nerfed go through the beta process. Players tell SG what they like and what they donā€™t like. Does SG listen to those players?

SG knows if a hero is OP or not before release. Its the whole bait and switch that is upsetting players. Dolling up a hero to make money, knowing that its a fake hero is call ā€œfalse advertisementā€ā€¦And it illegal is some countries.

#nospend is here because of this.

And what does #nospend have to do with soul exchange? Well, no spend = no soul exchangeā€¦unless of course someone is counting on TC20 for heroes to trade, LMFAO!

3 Likes

The thing about chocolate bars is you have to eat them before they melt.

Butterflies are beautiful, but they fly awayā€¦

Heroes are only good for a short time, then they are nerfed

What do all these things have in common?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because theyā€™re going to switch it.

Get it? Bait and switch?

You cant forget that we didnt need to buy as many spots back then either as new heros were RARE. Currently we get more new heros in a couple of weeks than we would get in a yr back then.

1 Like

any chanse we wake up tomorrow 17 may and the soul ex. is there ā€¦i desperetally need the rooster space come on @sg @Petri show some respect for your playes is it that hard to define a certain answerā€¦???

If Oracle and Oracleā€™s Bunny looked into their scrolls and saw nothing today evening, then nil.

2 Likes

So, Iā€™ve always been no spend and I run 3xTC20 constantly. I have the heroes now for my third 20 tier Soul Exchange (Killhare and Zuri were the first two if you are interested). TC20 isnā€™t going to get you a 20 tier hero every time, but it has worked for me (a lot better than HA10, which has yet to give me a non-S1 hero in 16 months! YMMV)

1 Like

Honestly i donā€™t know how you do it, but congrats. I was running two TC20, very rarely would i get any 5 stars. Although it was better a long time ago, they were popping out every month or twoā€¦but not now.

I run one TC20 just in case, but no luck in months.

2 Likes

20 chars of affirmative.

8 Likes

Maybe we should all take a break from this tread !!!

This soul exchange is turning into a soul destroyer

What about a break

19 Likes

Your and me on the wrong side of the bell curveā€¦ But i run 4 tc20s when i donā€™t have several heroes i want to level quickly. So farā€¦ Iā€™ve only skipped the zuri oneā€¦ And this next one probably. Honestly sign me up for 36 5* to trade a yearā€¦

1 Like

By my math, I should have received 33 heroes in the (approximately) 440 days since the first SE. I think I am at 36 (I threw three leveled S1 heroes at Zuri and have pulled at least one S1 feeder from a portal). So I am a bit on the plus side of average, but not much.

I canā€™t bring myself to run all 4 TCs at level 20. I donā€™t think I would ever get any heroes leveled. But I would definitely switch my TC2 to 20 if I didnā€™t have any projects.

2 Likes

Since becoming FTP I run 4 TCs level 20 most the time with short breaks in between to level up any key hero.

2 Likes

I run 3 always and another one tc2 to have some foods tor leveling

1 Like