[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

Ever have your car recalled? A fixā€¦ Maybe you donā€™t think it needed the fixā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t be silly, you know what im talking about. Or shall we start talking about ceral recalls too?

Getting a car recall is improve your car for safety. I donā€™t think anyone got a car recall because the dealership decided that what you got is just too good.

You know what Iā€™m talking about. The impatience is asinineā€¦ Give your nuts a tug to make sure they are still attachedā€¦ And donā€™t complain until may is done. Damn Gina!

3 Likes

Yes thatā€™s an obvious given but it doesnā€™t really answer my original point

I was going to put something similar. Weā€™re all annoyed. Weā€™re becoming increasingly fed up - but adding noise to this thread is achieving nothing.

Letā€™s go outside, get some air and check back in a fortnight.

11 Likes

How are people being ā€œignoredā€? Are we expecting them to read these threads just cuz we put their kids through collegeā€¦

I just got Myztero so now Iā€™ve 10 hero :grin:
@Elioty33 & @Zakuha any information :grin: just kidding :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Anyone knows the list

Closed for vacations
Expected return on May 31
Greetings

1 Like

Or, some of us just have low expectations that arenā€™t hard to meet yet they donā€™t meet those. Right on schedule either either tomorrow or Thursday, there will be beta updates with new heroes just as there are every other week barring holidays/staff vacations. Asking them to have the same consistency with current, live items is not a big ask. To each their own

2 Likes

ā€œSome complain about the delay when they donā€™t even need the roster space.ā€

I gave you a valid reason they would complain while needing needing roster space. How is that not on topic?

Yes but my point is that we didnā€™t have SE for five years, now we have it lots of people are complaining about the delay.

Do you want a topic?

3 Likes

Hereā€™s another topic

BUTTERFLYS :butterfly:

1 Like

Butterfly is a new hero of Average mana speed that hits all enemies for 225%, heals all allies for 25% of damage dealt, and cleanses the most recent dispelable ailment. One month after leveling, her mana speed changes to slow and the dispel skill mysteriously disappears.

Wow, that chocolate bar looks delicious! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Lol brilliant :rofl: I would have loved Butterfly in the early days.

The chocolate bar is delicious I used to love them so much but sadly over the last couple of years the company behind them has reduced the size and increased the price :disappointed:

1 Like

People are agitated and sg waiting is making it worse. And then the nagging comments are putting people off altogether. Be patient, children. Your whining accomplishes nothing.

6 Likes

Actually, yes. Must be foreign. Never saw that candy before in my life.

As for your original point, I survived the 5 years of not being able to trade them in by buying a metric crap-ton of roster spots over these years. I have almost 600 total spots now.

Feeding 5ā­ļø heroes by far the worst value in the game with the Tower events a close second.

2 Likes

Shrinkflation. Lovely, isnā€™t it?

1 Like

I hate buying roster spotsā€¦ But damnā€¦ Nothing better than having 20+ open spots and just filling them upā€¦ So maybe donā€™t pay 1000+ gems for 5 spotsā€¦ But those spots can give the most pleasure over the long term than any 5* pull.

1 Like

SG increases the amount of gems it costs to buy 5 spots. Mine is now up to 1,000 gems. I no longer use gems for that purpose. I just buy spots when they come up in ā€œdealsā€ that donā€™t cost too much in real money.

Itā€™s pretty messed up.

2 Likes