[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

He said it to me in mod chat.

I still not get any update from him despite I have asked Staff several times.

17 Likes

yup, and not to mention the fast pace of releasing new heroesā€¦ with hero museum even encouraging a ā€œgotta catch em allā€ collectionā€¦

every time I spend gems to buy roster space these days (Iā€™m at 350 gems for 5 slots), my soul hurts. itā€™s like iā€™m exchanging my soul along with these gemsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

from Imgflip Meme Generator

15 Likes

Oh, butā€¦ it isnā€™t sure, Petri said ā€œshould happenā€. :thinking:

2 Likes

The real SOUL EXCHANGE

12 Likes

petri said it wll be clear in 1 week,that was 2 weeks ago being said :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

11 Likes

Staff are still discussing between jove or anne at 20 soul exchangeā€¦ very tough so canā€™t decide yet. :grin:

12 Likes

guess they might choose jove. it would be confusing 2 annes in one event as they already chosse queen anne for green

1 Like

Orr maybe they simply put op heroes like hippo and new ninjas, like ludwig was in SE. So no more grudge for SG :kissing_heart:

I guess you wanted to say Dawa and Bane

12 Likes

Omgā€¦ oh noā€¦ more time for discuss. maybe need several yearsā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Good soul exchange strategy to guarantee that the hero you choose wonā€™t be nerfedā€¦pick from the 1st row (10 souls).

Reasoning: These heroes already stink, so no need to be nerfed.

ā€¦oh wait, they just got nerfed, never mind. Carry on.

7 Likes

Put Grey heroes and once maxed you can choose what color he can be. For example red telluria or yellow freya. Would be fun.

9 Likes

i really donā€™t understand why these guys are continiously ignoring , upsetting their players. They announced that this will be featured in every three months. three months seem ample amount of time for planning. we deserve more respect from SG. As soon as this one is live announce the exact date when it will be released on August and stcik on that date. thats one way to build trust. common guys you can do that

13 Likes

Me too, for how long do they plan to ignore their player base? Not cool.

10 Likes

I donā€™t mind the delaysā€¦ Elimination of the event would be freaking terrible.

5 Likes

I fear of postponing it indefinitely. So, you have to keep those feeders just in case.
Still, I donā€™t think that would be good decision from financial aspect. You feed 20 heroes for one hero you want but from those 20, there is at least two or three you could probably ascend. So, you end up with one or two less heroes to ascend and as a result, you chase some other heroes and to do so- spend.
Also, roster space price being so high, one would either stop summoning or just expand roster space for feeders and stop summoning.
Not to mention aggravating the community and most of the players base

1 Like

This is really terrible from Empires and puzzles

4 Likes

very well said!i completely agree

2 Likes

Like some of you guys mentioned here, I suspect SG may be trying to finalise their so-called ā€œBig Balanceā€ testing, before they decide on the list of SE heros.

This, this delay and keeping silence.

If they are really to launch the heros, which they have tested and decided on nerf-ing after SE is launched, I believe they will be shooting themselves in their hearts, not just their foot.

7 Likes

Last SE 17th, so tomorrow your deadline SG, late will make people stop spend thatā€™s mean someone will be fired, oops I mean nerfed :kissing_heart:

3 Likes