đŸ«ł [MASTER] Pick Up Summon - Portal Stats & Summon Results

That would be good as Quest would be added for it.
So even without spending you could pull.

Maybe this is the reason why it is arrived without a new coin.

2 Likes

True!

Or maybe 35 in game currencies is their limit. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I think this is not the case.

There is room for lot more currencies in the game.
Maybe we will see the next in V61.

Na, I’m sure we’ll see many, many more. I was just being sarcastic.

Thanks for all your hard work and reporting!

2 Likes

What a horrible portal. Laohu and Nemesis aren’t worth targeting, when it has actually top notch heroes maybe. But ideas to make it better (pick one or more):

• Include Costumes
  • Remove S1 heroes
  • Allow use of EHT Tokens
3 Likes

Can anyone give me an insight on what the portal says below “pickup summon”?

In spanish the text I’m asking says

“Probabilidad de mejorar la habilidad especial de los heroes destacados”

If I had to translate that to english, it would be something like this

“Probability to improve the special skill of featured heroes”

Which I can’t even say it’s a translation error because I don’t find any sense at all to the meaning of the text.

4 Likes

This is how it is in English:

I am asking Staff to look at the spanish translation.

2 Likes

I’ll chime in with another vote for WTF. My guess is that they want a number of these types of portals so they can rotate them. They really missed the mark on this one though. It’s the exact opposite to what most players want in a portal.

1 Like

In Spanish it will be , something like this:

“Mayor probabilidad de que salgan los hĂ©roes destacados”
But I don’t know if it is true , according to the portal odds :frowning_face:

Legendary Featured Hero: 1.8%

Of course i got nemesis
wanted Laohu

twenty characters of sigh

Well Nemesis is way better

1 Like

You think so
why?

Of course i wanted Laohu for the minion blocking
to deal with Waterpipe et al.

But why do you like Nemesis? The second charge seems decent.

The issue with putting top notch heros on a high % pull rate is that
for example everyone can get waterpipe.

I think this type of portal is good if it contains heros like Laohu which directly counter OP heros.

So yeah
i think they should keep doing this type of thing so that people can pick up counters for OP heros if they want.

Worst portal in the game

This portal is more expensive than almost every other portal in this game (not to mention, the saddest pool, too). So don’t let the fact that odds are slightly increased fool ya. Without $1 per pull, you’re paying up to three times as much for a pull than any other portal.

Laohu was featured for 0.8% shared, 0.4% total, at nearly 2 pulls per $, 6 pulls per $3. Now, he’s featured at 1.8% odds shared, 0.9% total, but a single pull is $3.

Originally, five to six times as many pulls - for the same price - despite odds nearly only halved. Now, you’re paying three times as much, for only double the odds. Definitely not worth it, less you got the money to burn

14 Likes

Nemesis has better utility overall, and the utility ensures she doesn’t age that quickly. Laohu is only known for his passive. Sure he is a godsend against waterpipe, but factor that passive away and he’s pretty much a 5* greymane that overheals. Plus the new goblins pretty much makes him useless.

1 Like

@Moncho Staff has just told me that this translation issue is now resolved and you need to restart the game ot see it.

2 Likes

Don’t know why this portal even exist. I thought it was going to be some increased pull chances for specific heroes on a portal.
Take the masked god portal for example with carmenta/ aradia/ Fortuna. I thought this pick up feature would be you selecting one hero from the three and it will be guaranteed pull of that hero. Maybe an extra gem fee for a guarantee wishlist type of pull, but no, it’s literally like a knock-off covenant portal from wish.com.
And there’s no costumes, who in the right mind would be pulling for a naked Odin or Ariel at this day and age?
Xnolphod? He will be getting his costume soon, who cares about this base form?
If costumes are included, at least this portal will be somewhat different from solstice/ black friday or covenant portals

1 Like

I mostly want to know when this will just be Epic Summons for the rest of the game’s lifespan instead of its own portal. There’s no reason to make a second Epic Summons.

If one uses only 200 gems per $1 dollar opportunities the cost per summon (ps) drops to $1.5/ps (single summon), $1.3/ps (10x summon) and $1.25/ps (10x summon), or some decent gem + coin combo. But 30x summon is insanity given that you pull the trigger on 30 summons for two heroes that are there.

I yielded and gave it a try as I wanted both Laohu and Nemesis (as both won’t show up in their respective portals apparently) so did 10x pull and did get the latter:

Will be handy with Thanatos and Nyx and against heavy buffers (goddamn Aramis).

Anyway about the portal, it’s kinda decent under assumption that both heroes are worthvile. Still not sure why they didn’t give some coins for this as well since we have coins for pretty much everything now (Epic Hero Tokens, CE, S2-5, Costume Keys, Untold Stories, Tower, W3K, Covenant, Elemental, Goblin) so one extra wouldn’t change anything. And it would bring cost down.

For some heroes such as Roz it’s okay with boosted probabilities, but for others, not so much.

3 Likes

I won’t lie, I don’t hate this portal for chasing specific heroes. I’ve wanted Cupido all my life and never had luck pulling him in Seasonal or Covenant portals. Saw him featured today and so I decided to chase as 0.9% odds to get him is the highest odds I’ll ever get (and I also didn’t mind Xiaotu as a consolation if I pulled her instead). Managed to land Cupido after ~50 which is lucky and just above the 1.8% odds, but I agree with many others that there are very few heroes that would tempt me to pull in this portal. Likely some of the super elemental heroes since they are so rare, or a few of my highly desired heroes. Best of luck :slight_smile:

16 Likes